The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just booked onto some arbitrary health and safety course so I can get a CSCS card and start doing some outdoors working.

Indoors can suck a dick.

Thinking about whether or not to call this strange number that called me and play some Darkthrone into the phone speaker. Give me the most fucking offensive, brutal fist to the wretched bowels of the heavens you can think of.

I also got a weird text from another number. It reads:

"He keep on being loud lying sharpening the pencil"

Worrying about a cut that hurts more than usual and has a slightly brown-yellow scab. It's kind of a small round cut. It doesn't small bad or have streaking. It only hurts when I mess with it or when I walk with my phone in my pocket, it is my upper leg. It didn't even bother me until I put my phone in my pocket. It may be that my phone rubbed it raw. I can't see a doctor or anything, as my leg is covered in cuts. Obviously self injury wounds.

Also, I'm listening to Marilyn Manson. Don't judge me for thinking he is metal. He is metal.

Sounds fun. Strange phone calls are strange though, so Darkthrone might not weird them out.
Oh and don't self-harm mate. Find yourself help, you'll feel a lot better. People are here for you.

Thinking about whether or not to call this strange number that called me and play some Darkthrone into the phone speaker. Give me the most fucking offensive, brutal fist to the wretched bowels of the heavens you can think of.

Last time I got a call from a weird number I pressed answer then immediately began slamming the phone against the table. But that's a good one too.

Reading the list of jokes already submitted for the band concert. They do jokes between songs. I have a few that I shouldn't submit:

Why did the trombone player hide his instrument? Because he had a tromboner!

Why did the trumpet player go to the bathroom? Because he hat the eighth note runs!

I'm about to pipe Cannibal Corpse through the phone to callers.

Reactions: Burzum_Maiden
Reading the list of jokes already submitted for the band concert. They do jokes between songs. I have a few that I shouldn't submit:

Why did the trombone player hide his instrument? Because he had a tromboner!

Why did the trumpet player go to the bathroom? Because he hat the eighth note runs!

I'm about to pipe Cannibal Corpse through the phone to callers.
You should submit all the jokes you can find. It's always better when you don't know the jokes before you read them, that way your reaction is the same as the crowd's. If the joke is good, you might laugh along, if it's god awful, you'll all be cringing.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Some business. They hung up after some Azaghal audio terror. Apparently a business. Might be the kid I gave a concussion on Friday's mom, though. Maybe a call from her business phone. Basically, I pulled a chair out from someone at school and they hit their head, got a concussion, and missed their lacrosse game. I got sent to the principal's office today. I just played up the guilt, he just said "I don't want to make you feel any worse about it, but I wanted to make sure you apologized and everything." If someone fucking gave me a concussion, they would be done. I am not large, but when I get mad, I am much stronger and pain resistant.

Hey, guess what? Harassing calls such as the repeated black metal ones I made are illegal. I decadent Stripped, Raped, and Strangled could be interpreted as a threat by our boring society, so I used some Azaghal instead.

"Prank calling is illegal in most states as it is often considered a form of harassment, stalking or bullying."

I don't know. The jail time is probably like ten seconds...

Hey, guess what? Harassing calls such as the repeated black metal ones I made are illegal. I decadent Stripped, Raped, and Strangled could be interpreted as a threat by our boring society, so I used some Azaghal instead.

"Prank calling is illegal in most states as it is often considered a form of harassment, stalking or bullying."

I don't know. The jail time is probably like ten seconds...

Easy, just dont keep doing it to the same person over and over.

Trying to figure out how the hell to fix my Kindle.

There is a half moon shaped crack that runs from the bottom (actually top, but I hold my Kindle upside down just to be different) to the camera lens. Not a big deal by itself, but there are two more cracks in the center of the half moon crack that extend about an inch in a v shape. There are also smaller cracks that aren't visible that extend for fuck knows how long. I think I stepped on it, the half moon area is sunken in a bit. Scotch tape should work...