The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm still sick. My fever is going down still, but this cough is bad. No school tomorrow. I do hope I feel better tomorrow night so I can go eat South American food...

I also just discovered that I might be getting an actual computer this weekend.

I just got back from the doctor's office. I have pneumonia. At least the antibiotics will make me feel better in like a day...

My home is such a terrible mess and I don't want to clean. The living room isn't so I'm sitting here glaring at the kitchen and the bedroom till they get their fucking acts together on their own.

Reactions: unknown and Dak
Jerry-Seinfeld-WTF.gif

Slam a pint for me.

I just got up. Didn't have internet for a few days but the Bell guys came yesterday and hooked it up. Now I can get back to being a dick in GMD.

Reactions: CiG
So I've been doing some amateur mushroom hunting for a week now and I cannot find any fucking morels to save my life but I did come across some edible ones today, very fucking happy I finally have something to show for my hikes. I'm trying to be a bit more active and get outside more annnnd looking for food SEEMS to be the incentive my brain needs.

image.jpeg

Not a lot, but they're edible Pheasant Backs and the big one is about the size of my hand. I'm not super positive on identifying fungus yet but this is like one of the four kinds I'm fairly sure about...