The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Treating my mother like a second class citizen since she had spinal surgery. I just refer to her as 'broken spinal cord', I.e. 'why is broken spinal cord here, she shouldn't be leaving the house'
'broken spinal cord can't come she's gonna hurt herself'
'broken spinal cord needs to put her goddamn neckbrace back on'.

That's what she gets for being a dummy so soon after surgery. The butt of my jokes, because I care a good deal about broken spinal cord.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
Relaxing. I just finished my 1 AM workout. I have to be really fucking strong. I'm only 5'0 at 15, and I look childish so I have to compensate. Also, I am playing bass drum in marching band next year, and I have slight scoliosis (curvature) in my spine, so I want to be strong and easy on my back. Even lifting weights causes numbness on my spine. I have a pinched nerve in my mid back I think.

As an afterthought, weightlifting increases the level of testosterone and growth hormone in one's body. Also, it increases endorphin levels and makes me more confident and I feel more brutal after I work out.

Reactions: RedStorm
My retarded friend and I stole two 5 dollar bottles of corona from a homeless guy and chugged them, smoked a little and walked around my town. Probably going to get charged with some shit but whatever, we're assholes and we undoubtedly deserve it.

He was "temporarily" homeless and he had a pistol so we had to run or he said he'd kill us

My retarded friend and I stole two 5 dollar bottles of corona from a homeless guy and chugged them, smoked a little and walked around my town. Probably going to get charged with some shit but whatever, we're assholes and we undoubtedly deserve it.

He was "temporarily" homeless and he had a pistol so we had to run or he said he'd kill us

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $2000, Alex.

This guy had already drank 5 of them and was explaining his life story to us. My friend sat there with him while I just kind of kept a look out. The guy actually went into the BP and bought us "thirteen year olds" (as he explained it) two 5 dollar coronas. I was off and my friend was walking to me and said "Dude, we gotta get out of here" so I didn't wait for an explanation and when we ran two miles to this baptist church he explained that he had taken the beers and the guy said he was going to shoot us if we ran away with them. The guy wanted us to sit there with him and drink them with him behind the BP in front of a road full of fucking cars.

Relaxing. I just finished my 1 AM workout. I have to be really fucking strong. I'm only 5'0 at 15, and I look childish so I have to compensate. Also, I am playing bass drum in marching band next year, and I have slight scoliosis (curvature) in my spine, so I want to be strong and easy on my back. Even lifting weights causes numbness on my spine. I have a pinched nerve in my mid back I think.

As an afterthought, weightlifting increases the level of testosterone and growth hormone in one's body. Also, it increases endorphin levels and makes me more confident and I feel more brutal after I work out.
Yeah dude, sounds like a good idea. Make sure you have good technique down and make sure you keep track of your limits and what weight you're pulling. You will feel the difference before you see anything. Im 6'0 and 235 pounds, I've lost 15 since last month so looking to lose 40 more at least.

Yeah dude, sounds like a good idea. Make sure you have good technique down and make sure you keep track of your limits and what weight you're pulling. You will feel the difference before you see anything. Im 6'0 and 235 pounds, I've lost 15 since last month so looking to lose 40 more at least.

You are 17 and 6'0? Average for an adult male in America is 5'10 so you are pretty tall. And you still have maybe three years to grow. I'm 5'0 and 91 pounds. I want to gain some weight, but from muscle. I want more muscle so I won be stronger and healthier. I don't want to overdo it and be one of those bodybuilders...

Now, I will definitely gain some fat weight by 30, most of the males in my family tend to be on the hefty side. Not obese or anything, but a little fat. I kind of want more fat, fat is important for temperature regulation and energy. I want to be of slightly "leisurely" proportions.

Currently I'm eating potato chips with Helluva Good dip and listening to Five Finger Death Punch.

Reactions: RedStorm
You are 17 and 6'0? Average for an adult male in America is 5'10 so you are pretty tall. And you still have maybe three years to grow. I'm 5'0 and 91 pounds. I want to gain some weight, but from muscle. I want more muscle so I won be stronger and healthier. I don't want to overdo it and be one of those bodybuilders...

There is absolutely no way so can overdo it and end up like a bodybuilder without intending to do so.