The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Reading about Burzum. Apparently, Filosofem is a pop album... burzum.com described it as "Odinpop". Note that burzum.com is not the official Burzum website. That is burzum.org, a much better site. Filosofem may be a bit more catchy, but last time I checked, pop doesn't have distorted guitars an screamed vocals. Pop is simple, repetitive, easy listening music that really has lyrics about "fun" bullshit. Filosofem is repetitive, but it's really not easy to listen to. Hand it to some justin beiber fan, they will be like "This is just static!". It takes some thought to listen to Filosofem.

I'm all for decriminalization, no one should go to jail for having bud on them. But i'm absolutely 100% against totally legalizing it. I'm a full blown weed smoker, have been for most of my life. But this whole new romanticization of weed and all these new pot hipsters are just getting out of hand. And the whole straw-man rebuttal of "but alcohol is legal, but cigarettes..." is just plain ridiculous.

I'm kind surprised that this shitty, money-hungry, penny-pinching, filthy state wasnt the first state to legalize it.

Reactions: Dak