The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Your first problem is listening to Five Finger Death Punch.

I actually think they suck for the most part, but they are okay for occasional listening. Right now, I am listening to Black Label Society. I just finished my midnight workout again. I'm pulling an all nighter tonight to get every last drop of my life from this world.

Also, my molars fucking hurt. It can be excruciating at times. And I'm not going to self medicate haha. No more glue.

I am fucking done with inhalants. I regret sniffing glue a lot. What's the point? It basically puts me in a fuzz realm that makes psychedelic rock sound great. Psychedelic rock sounds great anyways. Anyways, other than that, it drills holes in your brain. Also, I ended up getting pneumonia. Maybe linked to it. Anyways, I'm not going to poison myself anymore.

But I would appreciate it if lovely master Satan would come down and give me some toothache cream!

Reactions: RedStorm
If you want to gain muscle unlike losing weight you actually have to eat well in stuff like lean protein mainly white meat (chicken, etc) and fish. Red meat sometimes but its much more fatty so leave that for a treat at the end of a few weeks (depending on the cut you get like a filet mignon you could get away with but not a well marbled rib eye every night). Vegetables are good too, focus on protein. My diet is less structured but keeping a nice diet makes you feel better any ways.

Also lots of Water

Bring a bottle with you and drink a few sips an hour. You do not have to down 8 glasses in a row.

If you want to gain muscle unlike losing weight you actually have to eat well in stuff like lean protein mainly white meat (chicken, etc) and fish. Red meat sometimes but its much more fatty so leave that for a treat at the end of a few weeks (depending on the cut you get like a filet mignon you could get away with but not a well marbled rib eye every night). Vegetables are good too, focus on protein. My diet is less structured but keeping a nice diet makes you feel better any ways.

Also lots of Water

Bring a bottle with you and drink a few sips an hour. You do not have to down 8 glasses in a row.

I drink 8 cans of soda a day. I also drink water and Gatorade when I'm thirsty and in need of some serious hydration (caffeine is a diuretic and it makes caffeinated soda less hydrating). I like to drink lots of caffeine because it gives my energy and a sense of satisfaction. We are out of soda now, so I'm going to drink some Gatorade and water in a little when. I don't have a structured diet. Lots of fat isn't a problem for me because I have a very high metabolism. I should probably increase my protein intake though.

puke.gif

I was just reading through the thread and had the same suspicions even before I read Yoda's post, lol.

Also lots of Water

Your diet suggestion sounds a bit lean considering that he has an underweight BMI. On top of your suggestion of eating protein along with an exercise routine to increase muscle mass, I would suggest an increase in carbohydrate intake (with a focus more on whole grain complex carbs rather than simple carbs like potato chips and snack food) for added caloric intake and energy. Maximizing workout gains is all about consuming calories in excess; unfortunately people who are overweight need to decrease their consumption of fats and carbohydrates if they dont want to gain weight, but this also slows down potential muscle mass gains in the gym. You can lose weight and gain muscle mass simultaneously, but you wont see gains as rapid as someone who is allowed to consume an excess of calories between workouts. I would also suggest taking a protein supplement for muscle gains, but for overweight people beware of the calories. Protein doesnt get any leaner or more bio-available than a whey protein supplement.

Trying to score myself some pot. Lol. What kind of fucking drug dealer lets himself go dry. Honestly.