The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I feel like there might be an off chance you'd like Misery Index.

@Baroque theres a few of those death/thrash/grind bands like Ghoul that basically originated with Macabre BUUUUT I'll say Ghoul has basically perfected the style.I

The only grind albums I ever got into are Terrorizor's World Downfall and Repulsion's Horrified, probably because they're still somewhat death metalish. I'm sure there are other good albums from the genre, though.

Reactions: RedStorm
The only grind albums I ever got into are Terrorizor's World Downfall and Repulsion's Horrified, probably because they're still somewhat death metalish. I'm sure there are other good albums from the genre, though.

Grind doesn't really work for me unless it's got a little death metal groove.
Maybe try early Nuclear Death, Assuck, and Blood (ger)

And @The Ozzman if you liked that one I'd say you'd enjoy their other albums, should be cheap enough.

So I finally switched from the Blue Steel in the style chooser for the forum, and am now using UI.X, and holy fuck is it better. I can see the board so much better without cranking up the brightness on my screen

Only Blue Steel.

4648398-blue-steel.jpg

Fucking wrist still hurts after loppering the trails...weeks ago.
Shit is so frustrating!
Tried riding the trails today, wrist didn't want any part of it. Legs were dead too after that 18 mile ride yesterday.
I just want to not hurt. Please and thank you.

I thought he liked only doom and thrash. And some prog rock.

Fucking hell what kind of impression have I been giving around here. One of my all time favourite bands is Impetigo.

The band has to have a demo or he doesn't care about them.

Unless it's Jungle Rot, then I still won't care demo or no demo. ;)

I didn't think you liked anything above 160 BPM..

I have several Nile cassettes.

Reactions: The Butt