The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Actually that's just me, I'm a shapeshifter.

Is this my punishment for saying Under the Sign of the Black Mark is better than Hammerheart?

I used to be terrified of spiders and leave the room if a particularly big one was in it. These days I stay in the room but I make sure to keep my eye on it to see where it's moving to. No other thing or creatures has ever bothered me, except spiders and clowns.

Reactions: CiG
Is this my punishment for saying Under the Sign of the Black Mark is better than Hammerheart?

I used to be terrified of spiders and leave the room if a particularly big one was in it. These days I stay in the room but I make sure to keep my eye on it to see where it's moving to. No other thing or creatures has ever bothered me, except spiders and clowns.

PUNISH THE WICKED!1!!

Cats can suck my dick. Fucking ungrateful creatures. You give them food and they go away for the rest of the day. Unlike the dogs. Dogs at least show that they fucking care.

Reactions: The Ozzman
I'm more into dogs, but cats not giving a fuck is kinda what makes them cool. Some times I wish my dogs would go hang outside and do their own thing.

Coolest pets I ever had were two pygmy goats. They'd show their affection by laying down next to you, baaaah'ing, then giving our dogs the stinkeye. They were basically less physically affectionate, cooler looking dogs.

We did have a black eared marmoset as well which was cool for bragging rights, but she was an asshole. 0/10 would not ever again.

Reactions: CiG