The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sometimes my shits are so explosive that my ass feels like Hiroshima. My ass hair looks like lifeless remains of a once thriving ecosystem.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I just had my best fucking beers ever. And now my girlfriend wants to see me so yeah. I'm trying to do the old skype thing but we'll see.

Fucking nerd drama. No more d&d because two dudes in their late twenties wanna argue like two little girls over something stupid.

So now we're doing a d10 system homebrew viking game every other week, and I'm alternating that playing Call of Cthulhu for the first time. Having a really hard time finding a PDF of 2nd edition so if any of you are dorks and cool please link me.

Reactions: CiG
It's been awesome for a year now, but two of them are room mates, so that can get ugly on its own. And everyone warned me the one is prone to annual outbursts. I hadn't met him till this group. I see what they meant.

Also I'm pooping right now too Krig, double cheers.

I am crunk as fuck tbh. Went to the bar after being eight beers deep and fucling slammed a shit ton more on the dance floor. Fuck all yall. Fucking eleventy billion drnks.

I had a six-pack of girly brown ale craft beers and now I'm basically dead till Monday.

It's the smoking though I think. Smoked like two entire packs of cigarettes.

Reactions: The Butt
Smoked like two entire packs of cigarettes.

8b3.png

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
I had a six-pack of girly brown ale craft beers and now I'm basically dead till Monday.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. Smoking always makes me feel like shit the following day. When I drink without smoking, I'm feeling like a newborn the next day.

I had urges to smoke cigs all night but didn't. I really wanted to though. But I'm not spending 10+ on a pack of smokes anymore.

I had urges to smoke cigs all night but didn't. I really wanted to though. But I'm not spending 10+ on a pack of smokes anymore.

Oh yeah, Canada. That blows. Smoking sucks anyways, I'm always trying to cut down myself, but it sucks big time in Canada.