The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I'm almost finished with the job at the residential building's reception. I will still spend one weekend in there this month but that should be it. Coincidentally, one of the funniest things happened during the last shift. Maybe you remember the story how a bird fell out of the nest?

Well this time it was a dog that fell from a balcony. I was sitting at the reception and suddenly I hear a thud. Out of nowhere and I knew there was noone around the house so I was like legit wtf and I looked to the side where the thud was coming from and there was a dog lying there fucked up properly. It immediately got to me and I told the receptionist girl holy shit fuck a dog fell from a window or something what the fuck. I went out and thought it was dead but it did move from time to time and even tried to catch a breadth but it was obviously very close to death. We were trying to find out who's the owner of the dog when we remembered. It was this really hot milf from the third floor.

Dudes she might be over 40 but you've never seen a woman this sexy in her age. Honestly she's the definition of milf. We called her like do you have a small yorkshire right? Well I'm afraid it was hanging out on the balcony and now it's down here on the ground and the landing wasn't clean. It's catching a last breadth so you might wanna come and see it. She wasn't happy about it at all. She hurried down from the third floor and started crying desperately when she saw her dying dog.

She said she would transport it to the vet but she couldn't hold it, she couldn't do it because it was so broken and she was crying so I had to do it apparently. I was like what the fuck it's just a dog it's not even a pug. So I took it in my hands and put it in some container in which she wanted to transport it to the vet in her white Porsche 911 Turbo.

Long story short, I held a dying puppy in my hands while the hottest and wealthiest milf ever cried about her loss just next to me, and I didn't give even the slightest of fucks. When she was walking her other dog later she said "well we at least walked the other one with my daughter" and she thanked me a lot for my help so I said yeah what the fuck good bye.

Fucking rich people.

Reactions: The Butt
Soft boiled eggs > hard boiled eggs, but only if you have tube caviar on it.

You can talk about eggs all day!

Last edited:
I feel that a lot of what I know about Scandinavian cuisine involves fish in the most horrid ways...canned...tubed...rotting...I don't get it.

Not much, some bible thumper guys approached me yesterday when I was coming back from the store, they had jesus christ pins :lol:, both wanted to ask me questions. I told them I was not interested, and then they thought I had a problem with jesus christ or that something happened to me. I told them do not believe in that stuff and walked off. If they believe you go to heaven when you die the more power to them.