The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's my goal too. Depending on the housing market by the time I graduate and where the jobs are, I may not be able to afford it, but all this saved stipend money should hopefully be enough for a nice down payment. Living at home is awesome, same deal, I do some chores and I can do my own laundry and shit, not 100% manchild, but still free rent and free homecooked food.

I actually paid rent for the few months I was at home before I bought my house

I help with bills because my mom is retired. My siblings and I all pitch in, and the house is basically ours which is nice. It's annoying when shit breaks down though. We eventually gotta fix some parts of the roof and this is the part of adulthood i just cant be bothered with. Not even sure who the hell to call to fix the roof. Guess I'll cross that bridge in the next month or so.

That's my goal too. Depending on the housing market by the time I graduate and where the jobs are, I may not be able to afford it, but all this saved stipend money should hopefully be enough for a nice down payment. Living at home is awesome, same deal, I do some chores and I can do my own laundry and shit, not 100% manchild, but still free rent and free homecooked food.

I have the same setup except an out of control alcoholic mother who likes to fuck with me all the time.

Ha. Pretty spot on. None of those things are definitely not fun things to do. There's some philosophical connection somewhere there but I've been drinking.

Just got done watching 2001: A Space Odyssey and now I'm cooking dinner, sausage curry with carrots and potato, and watching some Starsky & Hutch.

Had a pretty good day even with the news of so many people being killed in America putting a rather depressing mark on it, glad to find out the gay friends I have in Florida are fine but some of their own friends were involved in the shooting.

Also most recently I'm convinced that the new Hammers Of Misfortune album is going to be a gem.

holy shit, the heat just murdered me!
I started out ok, but quickly ran out of energy.
Im not someone that sweats a lot, but I was drenched!

doesnt help that im carrying around an extra 30+ lbs. ugh!!!

Just got done watching 2001: A Space Odyssey .

It's an interesting as fuck movie. It's cerebral, the cinematography, all that but you;re a fuckhead if you say you enjoy sitting through it in its entirety. All my dumb fuck hipster acquaintances act like they love it and barely fucking watch it or probably understand d it.

Not saying you do this, but when ever someone mentions that fucking movie it makes me angry

It's an interesting as fuck movie. It's cerebral, the cinematography, all that but you;re a fuckhead if you say you enjoy sitting through it in its entirety. All my dumb fuck hipster acquaintances act like they love it and barely fucking watch it or probably understand d it.

Not saying you do this, but when ever someone mentions that fucking movie it makes me angry

It was the first time I watched it properly, the length didn't bother me at all.