The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's an interesting as fuck movie. It's cerebral, the cinematography, all that but you;re a fuckhead if you say you enjoy sitting through it in its entirety. All my dumb fuck hipster acquaintances act like they love it and barely fucking watch it or probably understand d it.

Not saying you do this, but when ever someone mentions that fucking movie it makes me angry
2001: A space odyssey.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
oof man, well good for you

I've made it in parts. I tried watching it in full and sober mind you and I was like,,
fylm7bp.gif

It's an interesting as fuck movie. It's cerebral, the cinematography, all that but you;re a fuckhead if you say you enjoy sitting through it in its entirety. All my dumb fuck hipster acquaintances act like they love it and barely fucking watch it or probably understand d it.

Not saying you do this, but when ever someone mentions that fucking movie it makes me angry

Yeah, 2001 is my favorite movie of all time and definitely one of the ultimate top 10 films ever made. But yeah, fuck my hipster ass, right?

*puts on Baroness*

It's a great movie, arguably the greatest movie. I've watched it three times in the last year alone.

As for your spite at your hipster friends... well that's your fault for having hipster friends.

Reactions: CiG
Speaking of best movies ever, I really need to see Citizen Kane. It's 9 times outta ten number one when I google around for excellent flicks. Oddly enough though I don't know anyone who's seen it when brought up.

Worth the hype?

TBH it was so long ago I don't remember too much about it. Obviously didn't really grab me. From what I recall reading about it, it's rating is highly influenced by the influence it had on filmmaking based on film techniques used and stuff. I've seen many more interesting silver screen films, many starring either Humphrey Bogart, Errol Flynn, Jimmy Stewart, or Gary Cooper.

Oh shut your face! I bet you talked through it, fell asleep or jerked off at least once before the end every time.

The film is only 2 hours and 23 minutes long and the cinematography at the very least keeps your attention pretty well locked in.

Maybe you just have a problem with your attention span or something, because that's pretty much the average length of films these days and many of the greatest films of all time are even longer than that.

TBH it was so long ago I don't remember too much about it. Obviously didn't really grab me. From what I recall reading about it, it's rating is highly influenced by the influence it had on filmmaking based on film techniques used and stuff. I've seen many more interesting silver screen films, many starring either Humphrey Bogart, Errol Flynn, Jimmy Stewart, or Gary Cooper.

All good names for sure. But I'll have to give it a shot soon and see the fuss.

The film is only 2 hours and 23 minutes long and the cinematography at the very least keeps your attention pretty well locked in.

Maybe you just have a problem with your attention span or something, because that's pretty much the average length of films these days and many of the greatest films of all time are even longer than that.

Yea and those movies have DIALOGUE! I MEAN GOD DAMN IT WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MOVIE STARTS WITH NO DIALOGUE FOR 25 MINUTES AND THEN HAS THE BALLS TO END WITH 25 MORE MINUTES OF NO DIALOGUE FUCKING FUCK

Reactions: The Ozzman