The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nice cherry picking skills manbrodude.

If you want a more intense experience, buy cheap LSD. Fuck edibles, eat my balls dickface.

Literally only one guy in that thread said that edibles were less effective for him, and he admitted it was probably subjective, rather than accusing the forum at large of some gross noobish misapprehension on the efficacy of edibles. Maybe you should join and lay some knowledge down.

Agreed, go take some LSD and come back with opinions even less well grounded in reality,

Also, i dont make my own edibles, but a bunch of my friends have huge grows(as have i in the past, numerous times, just didnt waste my shit on edibles) and own dispensaries(my uncles owns one too), and they do. And the funny thing is, those guys would probably have a good laugh reading through your posts from the last few pages.

Refer them to Grasscity and Erowid, they'll find them immensely entertaining.

Just interning, trying to get hired but I doubt it will happen this summer, will try again next year. I'm working on top secret government business... j/k. I'm analyzing retrieval algorithms for two weather satellites, trying to find areas that need improvement.

What does your great uncle do?

He worked on the Pioneer probes in the 70s and right he's working on all the stuff to get the Thirty-Meter Telescope going

Reactions: Baroque
Literally only one guy in that thread said that edibles were less effective for him, and he admitted it was probably subjective, rather than accusing the forum at large of some gross noobish misapprehension on the efficacy of edibles. Maybe you should join and lay some knowledge down.

Agreed, go take some LSD and come back with opinions even less well grounded in reality,

Your arguments are so ridiculous I question whether you even exist, so don't worry about my grounding. I'm doing fine.

I didn't ever say that edibles aren't potent, just that you have to spend way too much to really get a good experience out of it, which is a truth reflected on the source you posted.

The common advice on that forum is, don't bother with edibles if you don't have a lot of money/grow your own weed.

Shit well I was going to go to JPL tonight and finish my presentation for Monday but it looks like that area might be closed due to the fire. I will try anyway here goes.

Your arguments are so ridiculous I question whether you even exist, so don't worry about my grounding. I'm doing fine.

I didn't ever say that edibles aren't potent, just that you have to spend way too much to really get a good experience out of it, which is a truth reflected on the source you posted.

The common advice on that forum is, don't bother with edibles if you don't have a lot of money/grow your own weed.

Which doesn't contradict my original post in any way. It also calls bullshit on everything lifelong pot expert TechnicalBrutality has just said.

...yada yada yada, bla bla bla...

MjAxMy0wNzhjN2M2ODI1ZjQxNGYy_51dd76461b533.png

Which doesn't contradict my original post in any way. It also calls bullshit on everything lifelong pot expert TechnicalBrutality has just said.

Not really, because lifelong potheads who consistently use weed are going to have much stronger immunity and therefore already expensive and wasteful practices like edible weed is enhanced in it's wastefulness within that context.

It's like telling a lifelong alcoholic to make a rumcake because it's experience is different or fun when he can get drunk with less money and get more out of it for his needs.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Not really, because lifelong potheads who consistently use weed are going to have much stronger immunity and therefore already expensive and wasteful practices like edible weed is enhanced in it's wastefulness within that context.

It's like telling a lifelong alcoholic to make a rumcake because it's experience is different or fun when he can get drunk with less money and get more out of it for his needs.

Except that it's impossible to get more drunk off of rumcake than rum, whereas you've just conceded that with proper dosage the edibles high is more potent than smoking. So, you know, shitty analogy.

Except that it's impossible to get more drunk off of rumcake than rum, whereas you've just conceded that with proper dosage the edibles high is more potent than smoking. So, you know, shitty analogy.

No the analogy is sound, cooking alcohol has differing effects you mongoloid and like weed, you'd need to buy more than you would usually need in order to make the edible product.

... no point bro, he's hopeless.

I'm beginning to realise that across the board haha. I have a headache too. Might go kill myself.