The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Of course i have man, i was the one who told you about it. The one next to the movie theaters in Alhambra right? Awesome spot. HUMONGOUS burgers and sandwiches.

Sometimes it trips me out that a pothead like me has better memory than 99.9% of the people here.

Yeah man I went today, had the napalm death burger and high on fries. Damn good, will for sure be back

Stop being such a cheapskate. Anyway, the edibles I had in the UK were off a friend's plants, and in India they hand them out from government dispensaries for about 20 cents a hit. So not exactly wallet raping.

So I should move to India or England in order to save money on weed? Are you fucking retarded or something?

What-.gif

I dunno man, you seem cheap enough to consider it.

Do you even know how expensive weed is here? This is the dumbest argument I've seen you put forward in a pretty strong field of dumb arguments. Like anything you try to be conservative with your money, doing that is why I'm no longer poor.

I don't even smoke weed anymore anyway, but only a retard would waste a hundred dollars on cookies or brownies that barely work.