The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

not at all. edibles dont do shit to me(or any other heavy smoker i know). No matter how potent. But than again most of the people who love edibles are not from out here(unless they're some new bootys or something), most likely are not everyday smokers and they probably get high off of bunk shit, so that's most likely why edibles also get them twisted.

not at all. edibles dont do shit to me(or any other heavy smoker i know). No matter how potent. But than again most of the people who love edibles are not from out here(unless they're some new bootys or something), most likely are not everyday smokers and they probably get high off of bunk shit, so that's most likely why edibles also get them twisted.

Well I dunno what edibles are like in the USA, maybe they're baked with non-smokers in mind. But I used to smoke pretty heavily, and even so cannabutter blew me away. I also tried bhang in India, which was pretty strong. I guess it's a question of dosage, but the potential for a mind bending high seems greater with edibles.

Nah, you're definitely wrong. If edibles fuck you up, than you are most likely a lightweight. Basically everyone around me is a heavy smoker, and i dunno if you missed the part where i said our weed is infinitely better than most weed worldwide, but i can tell you not a single one of those people would agree wtih you .. if anything, most of em would probably have a good laugh and guess that you're a rook.

oh and i've tried just about every edible you can think of. Some of them got me kind of sleepy, thats about it. Just take a look at some of the dispensaries around here on weedmaps.com and you'll see what kind of edibles we have out here and their dosages.

Nah, you're definitely wrong. If edibles fuck you up, than you are most likely a lightweight. Basically everyone around me is a heavy smoker, and i dunno if you missed the part where i said our weed is infinitely better than most weed worldwide, but i can tell you not a single one of those people would agree wtih you .. if anything, most of em would probably have a good laugh and guess that you're a rook.

I can't really account for what your dumbass pothead friends think, but this is just wrong on every level. Read this: https://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_article1.shtml

i dont give a fuck about whatever you're going to link when the fact of the matter is that me and just about everyone around have been smoking weed for most of our lives. I wouldn't care what some fugazi who gets high off edibles has to say. If anyhting it just showcases that they are nothing more than lightweights. Anyway, I can already tell that your english ass would not last one rotation with any of us and are not and definitely never were a heavy smoker. So yea you can fuck right off as far as this subject goes.

Reactions: CiG
I had a dream that I did LSD while hanging out with Wino. I was fucking paranoid the whole time and once I woke up I was immediately relieved. For whatever reason, psychedelics kinda freak me out.

And the fire season has truly begun now. Surprised there haven't been any bad ones inland yet.

There have been a bunch already in the last few months, Calabasas, the fucking huge ass twin fires that burned down the Duarte and Monrovia mountains(which is right next door to me) for over a week, the one in Laguna Beach, there was even one in hollywood hills last week. And those are just the ones near me. There was another big ass one in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago, and there were bunch more up north(Kern county) and a big ass one down south in San Diego. I fucking hate this shit.

i dont give a fuck about whatever you're going to link when the fact of the matter is that me and just about everyone around have been smoking weed for most of our lives. I wouldn't care what some fugazi who gets high off edibles has to say. If anyhting it just showcases that they are nothing more than lightweights. Anyway, I can already tell that your english ass would not last one rotation with any of us and are not and definitely never were a heavy smoker. So yea you can fuck right off as far as this subject goes.

Ugh, stupid argument. Just eat more of it and see what happens.

As to being disqualified by you from one time heavy smoker status, I'll take that. It's not exactly something I'm proud of.

You'll be slightly hazed but your wallet and stash will be raped beyond recognition. Fuck outta here n00b you don't know shit about ganja.

Stop being such a cheapskate. Anyway, the edibles I had in the UK were off a friend's plants, and in India they hand them out from government dispensaries for about 20 cents a hit. So not exactly wallet raping.