The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lying down don't really want to get up and start my day yet. I have to write three ieps, make 4 lesson plans, grade and do some grad homework. It's fucking Sunday that's a long to do list.

Started rewatching King Of The Hill.

a51.png

Took the week off because I'm moving houses this weekend, already off to a shit start with this wet weather. Can't deal with the outside of the house properly. Said fugg it and cracked a tallcan.

Suck my ass, weather.

We had a fucking maggot infestation from our sink drain. We're not even that gross usually. Gnarly shit, literally thousands of maggots next to my dinner and I didn't even know it. They started crawling out and infesting the drying dishes nearby. Sure explains the fly problem.

Half of me is like fuck bruh that's domestic brutality right thur hell yeah and the other half is pissed they thought they had the right to pupate in My fucking house. Should have taken pics. Releasing hundreds of spiders for damage control this evening.

Reactions: Dak and CiG
I think they're gone now. The bleach spiders made short work of them.

On another note had a very candid conversation with my employer today and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Might actually be staying where I'm at and getting the more useful on the job education I've been wanting.