The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Musical alarms are ridiculous to me, unless you're really cracked enough to think waking up can ever be cool and like one of those movie scenes of people waking up. It's lipstick on a pig. Waking up is never cool. Music doesn't change that, it just ruins the music. Fuck off.

ya i went through a spell of having my fav songs wake me up and it nearly ruined them. now i just use some shrill ass bell noise

Mine's just a generic beepy tone. One of my brothers has one of those really loud ugly EHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHH alarms and if I hear it through his door while I'm awake, I still get chills from it.

Going to get sushi with my wife and sister. Then I'm going to come home and get drunk and listen to metal the rest of the night.

Reactions: CiG
Attempting spring cleaning, not going well. Rearranged a few things but the laundry is still monstrously large and I don't feel like going to the apartment facilities to do it. And the dishes. We really need a girlfriend.

Not much, wishing i was dead, i'm not depressed or suicidal, i just wish I was dead, everyday I hope I die.

Bought 4 ridiculously overpriced cocktail cans on the way home last night. Dunno why. Guess I'll just have to drink them and play guitar. Sundays are hard.

Apparently if you put a six-pack of beer in a car seat parallel to the seat back, and are later required to slam on the brakes while driving, the six-pack will tip over and the top three bottles will be launched onto the floor.

Reactions: Satanstoenail