The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I know some but I'm blanking right now, by the time you make the thread I'll probably remember them.

So anyway been playing Breath of the Wild pretty much all week nonstop and it's so fucking fun and even a little frustrating at times. Only real beef is how easy the puzzles are in the shrines.

My wife tried vaping, patches and hypnosis and ended up going cold turkey. The problem with vaping that I've seen is that you just become obsessed with vaping and the machines and the flavours and end up having more of a habit than before, albeit a more healthy one.

Yeah, some people get pretty into it. In my case, I went for smoking replacement instead of cessation, but have managed to not become a vape twat. I think some people just don't have enough hobbies and vaping calls for enough niche knowledge to make it seem like one.

Reactions: Dak
drinkin coffee, this fine broad moved above me, can tell she does not like me, not that unusual. :)

Been like, subclinically depressed over much of my spring semester due to schoolwork load + life load (basically overloaded) but finally busting out of it. Getting a lot of shit done across the board and feeling pretty damn content the last couple weeks. Today sort of encapsulated the shift to a more wholesome feeling.
Wow, probably the first time I've ever seen you talk about your feelings

never got the weed life, booze is fun-er
I'm certainly no spokesman for "the weed life" (I mostly smoked alone), but since weed's a psychedelic and not a "body high" like alcohol I wouldn't associate the word "fun" with it as much. More like fantasy-chasing, pseudo-spirituality, and being super immersed in visual/aural experiences.

I dunno, laughter and weed go together pretty well.

What you're talking about I associate much more with say, mushrooms.

Also, I stayed up until 4 in the morning last night watching a Youtuber called Drunken Master Studios who is this Portlandian chipped-tooth dirtbag vintage gamer and fuck was it a great night. Got a carton of Heineken and slothed out, I feel like triple-fried swamp nuts right now though.

Well 40 isn't a normal occurance. Just if I happen to go out. I'll smoke my usual 15-20 during the day and then I can get through a pack on the night out. When I quit smoking I did notice that my hangovers were far less severe, though. Another reason to kick in the filthy habit. Also, after quitting and starting again I can no longer smoke normal cigarettes, they disgust me. I can only smoke menthols which is weird.

I think I'll give vaping a shot.

I find that every once in a while I will find all cig types repulsive, and when I get to the end of the cigarette I always wonder why I even smoke in the first place. The great thing about vaping is that I never really got that feeling, unless im trying some lame ass berry flavor that makes me feel like im vaping Robitussin/cough syrup.

My wife tried vaping, patches and hypnosis and ended up going cold turkey. The problem with vaping that I've seen is that you just become obsessed with vaping and the machines and the flavours and end up having more of a habit than before, albeit a more healthy one.

Yea, I think I vape more than I used to smoke. Mostly because I refused to smoke inside my house, whereas with vaping I can do it while listening to music or browsing the net without stinking up the house. I dont usually bring my vape outside of the house, and tbh my cravings for smoking socially have definitely been curbed because I get my "smoking" fix through other means.

I'm certainly no spokesman for "the weed life" (I mostly smoked alone), but since weed's a psychedelic and not a "body high" like alcohol I wouldn't associate the word "fun" with it as much. More like fantasy-chasing, pseudo-spirituality, and being super immersed in visual/aural experiences.

This is more how I see it, which definitely makes it less of a social drug that alcohol. The times ive had most fun smoking with others usually involved activities or entertainment where I didnt have to straight up socialize, but I always enjoyed weed most when I was alone (driving, listening to music, mowing the grass, any repetitive task, etc). Music fests and concerts are the only social activities which I think naturally go with weed, otherwise I prefer to only smoke at parties only after everyone else is already drunk (which is a rare occasion for me these days).

I'm bummed my vacation is almost over. My sleeping schedule is all fucked up. Also, if I were to have an addiction it would be to television. Yesterday I watched an entire 13 episodes of a series in one shot. My brother called me to pick up hair grease for him up the block and I didn't even want to move to get it (but I did). I didn't even want to move to get something to eat lol. So that was like 14 hours spent on tv... then I did some edTPA work (which I'm almost done just need to edit and upload and oh yeah pay $300 because Pearson sucks), and lesson planned. I go back to work on Wednesday, but I also went to bed at like 6 am... woke up at 8 am... and already I want to watch a movie.

Reactions: Dak
Drinking toxic waste, what's the point of having missles,etc... if you can't have fun with the stuff, those japs must be fuckin pissed.

Carmelo Anthony (knicks basketball players for you bums) got his side chick pregnant and allegedly channeled his inner Patrice O'Neal;

"One source said, “Melo’s tagline was, ‘She’s married, I’m not.’"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
`