The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Indeed.

Looking up the times for the cinema. I'd like to see There Will Be Blood, but I'm paying a friend's ticket (I owe him a favor) and he likes stupid movies, so we may end up seeing Meet the Spartans.
:zombie::zombie: NO NO NO NON NON ONONONNONONONO!!!! Kill him if he'd rather see that movie over There Will Be Blood.

I hung out with friends all day and I think I'll try to get some reading done tonight.

I did enough reading today. So my friend was down in Portland all day for some reason and he hasn't gotten back yet. So another friend and I are going to watch a movie here. Probably the first Lord of the Rings, if we can find someone who has a copy of the extended edition.

I did enough reading today. So my friend was down in Portland all day for some reason and he hasn't gotten back yet. So another friend and I are going to watch a movie here. Probably the first Lord of the Rings, if we can find someone who has a copy of the extended edition.
I have it. Too band I live about a half an hour away.

Waiting for a friend to get the first Lord of the Rings movie (extended) from his apartment so I can watch it tonight. It's about fucking time.