The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

god, I was so depressed today. got rejected by every girl I approached. Moreover, the chick I went on a date with rejected me as well as her friend, not directly, I read her body language, I'm not stupid.

I did get the Amorphis album I wanted.

other than that, could this day get any worse?

I've had girlfriends before. oh and a half hour ago, the telephone rang. its 3 am here, that could only mean one thing: family emergency. I hope my grandma, the one woman I care about this wretched world, didn't pass away.

I've had girlfriends before. oh and a half hour ago, the telephone rang. its 3 am here, that could only mean one thing: family emergency. I hope my grandma, the one woman I care about this wretched world, didn't pass away.

I've never had a girlfriend. Though, that must mean a lot of you can get a girlfriend in Youngstown. The standards there must be fairly low.

Just got up and having to put up with my roommate's farm animal noises since he's still sleeping. Normally I'd be listening to music but the right side of my headphones finally died after months of going in and out. Fuck.