The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well, the DVD's themselves make good coasters. But other then that, I don't see what the big deal is about midgets running around with jewelry for 11 hours of film with an old man and an obviously homosexual male cast.

Just finished watching the first half of The Fellowship of the Ring. It was pretty awesome, as I expected. It helped watching it with my LoTR-nerd friend, who helped explain a few things.

Now some of these Summoning lyrics/song titles will make sense to me.

You should read the trilogy if you haven't (which by the sounds of it you haven't). It's really the only true fantasy (elves, dwarves and dragons type shit) that I bother with that doesn't come from ancient lore (actually The Lord of the Rings does in great part from ancient lore...but that's an entirely separate discussion with no end).

He probably forgot to inhale :lol:

Or maybe he just didn't have enough. One hit isn't going to do anything, you know.

:zombie: Obviously you weren't smoking the stuff I have right now.

I only need 2,3 hits and i'm out there. I received a pipe/bowl burn last night for around 45 seconds :lol:... you know when someone has a metal pipe you hold a lighter to it and get it really hot.

He probably forgot to inhale :lol:

Or maybe he just didn't have enough. One hit isn't going to do anything, you know.
It's the flame boss...the flame!
tattoo.jpg