The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

thats pretty harsh, man. just for that? jeez....

Yeah, I know a guy who was in a few of my classes at Xavier who posts there and he's had a good number of his threads closed for no reason.

People on that board say its the best community on the internet, but it isn't. There's a lot of shit you can't do there that you can do elsewhere.

Just finished watching Part II of The Fellowship of the Ring. I can't wait to start Two Towers once I find someone to borrow it from.

Not much. One of my aunts is up and staying at the crown plaza where I work and i get to use to pool. fuck yeah

I'm currently wondering why my neighbours are such idiots. I mean everyday at least 5 different vehicles pull up into their driveway, or sometimes to be less obvious, across the road...I'm sure they aren't selling drugs (why would four guys living together do that), they must just have a ton of relatives and friends who like to make brief visits each day.

It's just annoying, especially when they park along our side of the road, in front of our house - and there's tons of people coming and going at all hours. It wouldn't bother me if they weren't so blatantly obvious. Lately, the amount of cars going there has tripled, so it just annoying - I live slightly out of town in a more quiet area.

I'm currently wondering why my neighbours are such idiots. I mean everyday at least 5 different vehicles pull up into their driveway, or sometimes to be less obvious, across the road...I'm sure they aren't selling drugs (why would four guys living together do that), they must just have a ton of relatives and friends who like to make brief visits each day.

OMG what assholes!

Anyway, I just got back from baseball workouts. Stopped at a Rally's on the way home. Those hamburgers are fucking ace.

How are you sure they aren't a grow op?