The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

756.jpeg

Praising the Devil and masturbating my ears to The Return......

Reactions: CiG
Sitting naked by a fan.

Spent 3 hours earlier in this house earlier for aftercare stuff. It's about 30-32c (something like 90f) and that felt cool compared to in there. Baby crying constantly. Everything smelled like shitty nappies. Worst fucking place.

Sitting naked by a fan.

Spent 3 hours earlier in this house earlier for aftercare stuff. It's about 30-32c (something like 90f) and that felt cool compared to in there. Baby crying constantly. Everything smelled like shitty nappies. Worst fucking place.

Elaborate?

that's one terrible thing about travelling europe, WW2 so devastating no one has AC or even consistent fan usage. fucking sweated all day for 2 months

**except for 50F Iceland

75-85F with plenty of breeze is ideal summer weather.

My main disinterest in anything warmer is a general disinterest in shorts. I feel naked in shorts, they fuckin suck, and weather necessitating shorts fucking sucks.

i just heroically stick with jeans regardless of the heat.

i wonder if you can acclimatise better if you have proper seasons. here it's just like... one week it'll be boiling, the next cool, the next wind and rain, there's not much of a pattern to it these days. this heat wave pretty much came out of nowhere after being 15-20 and wind+rain, and no doubt it'll vanish into fall-esque weather again before long.

75-85F with plenty of breeze is ideal summer weather.

My main disinterest in anything warmer is a general disinterest in shorts. I feel naked in shorts, they fuckin suck, and weather necessitating shorts fucking sucks.
I'm pretty much in agreement there. I always feel more comfortable in winter garb.

Reactions: CiG
You guys get a disgusting bug season? It's balls deep in fish fly mating around here and those things are nasty. The roads actually get hazardous and slippery from all their dead.

We get roaches here in the summer. Not the worst thing all things considered, but I just squashed the biggest one I had ever seen indoors a couple weeks ago, climbing up the bathroom wall behind me, the only time I've ever been able to smell a roach's entrails.