The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why? It's literally the exact same as a Coors Light except in a different can and maybe even a tad lighter on the taste and carbs. It tastes closer to water than anything. Yes, it sucks, but I've been getting 30 racks for $12 here so fuck it.

Keystone tastes like shit. I don't seem to remember it tasting like water (Like Coors Light) but I haven't had it since college.

Yeah, the only Beatles that I dig is their super old/sappy "Puppy Love" shit.

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Get by With a Little Help From my Friends
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
Come Together

There's a few more really I like, but I can't remember the names. The other ones are decent songs, I respect them but they don't resonate with me.

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Get by With a Little Help From my Friends
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
Come Together

There's a few more really I like, but I can't remember the names. The other ones are decent songs, I respect them but they don't resonate with me.
Check out The White Album.

Reactions: CiG
i too prefer pre-pretentious pre-drugs the beatles (WITH THE BEATLES is a huge fav of mine despite the shitty mid-section), but the white album is maybe my favourite after that period. also got a mild fondness for MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR and RUBBER SOUL. i really don't like SGT. PEPPERS at all though aside from the opener and 'she's leaving home'.

and yeah, the beach boys were on a different level in terms of innovating within pop. the beatles were very good at writing a diverse range of uber-catchy tunes but their most 'innovative' stuff comes across as very gimmicky in comparison.

11131.jpg

A religious act.

So I got taken on a date tonight. :lol: We saw the new Baywatch, it was hilarious. I'm not sure how this is gonna unfold but I'm enjoying myself thus far so I'm taking her out Sunday after work.

I'll probably go Linux for my next OS as well. Fuck everything Microsoft has been pushing over this last decade.