The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm pretty sure that if you love someone you gotta be apart from them at least as long as you were together to get over it.

Sticking your dick in strangers helps, though.

And I say this as someone that's probably a borderline sociopath.

ALTHOUGH MAYBE IT'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO THINK OF ME.

Someone hug this poor guy. One of the fat ones should do it.

Had a boundary survey completed for my property yesterday. As I suspected, both of my adjacent neighbors are encroaching on portions of my property with fences and other things. These conversations should be interesting. I'm not really surprised about it though.

Listening to another Dark Angel song and taking back what I said about the lyrics. "Sacrosanct, the religious ones, are fast becoming extinct".

Dark Angel's lyrics are kind of neat in how over-the-top wordy/masturbative they can be but not really a great benchmark to assess ones' lyrical skills to.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Clutch show was awesome again, so fucking intense. Neil gives it all, he doesn't spare himself on stage at all. I silently hoped for Spacegrass or Escape From the Prison Planet, but unfortunately they didn't play any pre-Blast Tyrant stuff. I was so fucking glad they played The Face tho.

Here's the setlist if you're interested @zabu of nΩd or anyone

1. Crucial Velocity
2. Cyborg Bette
3. A Quick Death in Texas
4. Sucker for the Witch
5. Your Love Is Incarceration
6. How to Shake Hands (New song, they debuted it that night)
7. The Face
8. Earth Rocker
9. The Regulator
10. Decapitation Blues
11. We Love a Good Fire (New song)
12. Son of Virginia
13. Firebirds!
14. Noble Savage
15. The Wolf Man Kindly Requests...
-----------------------------------------
16. Electric Worry
17. X-Ray Visions

just watched nadal win his 10th french open title. nobody else has won more than 3 aside from borg's 6. he didn't drop more than 8 games in any match through the whole tournament. he's now second on his own for all-time grand slams, surpassing sampras. one of the greatest sportsmen of all time. here's hoping fed can do the same at wimbledon, but tbh the way nadal's playing right now i'd make him favourite on any surface i think.

@Phylactery

Reactions: Phylactery
just watched nadal win his 10th french open title. nobody else has won more than 3 aside from borg's 6. he didn't drop more than 8 games in any match through the whole tournament. he's now second on his own for all-time grand slams, surpassing sampras. one of the greatest sportsmen of all time. here's hoping fed can do the same at wimbledon, but tbh the way nadal's playing right now i'd make him favourite on any surface i think.

@Phylactery

Yeah, his French Open record is fucking ridiculous. That's the grand slam that eludes most players. He destroyed Wawrinka.

I think it was smart for Federer to skip the French and save himself for Wimbledon and the US Open, but apparently he's got a lot of flack for it from other players and people involved in the sport.

Drunk as shit but painfully lucid. drank a bunch of vodka because my dog needed a bath and i fucking hate doing that shit. Eating Easy Cheese on crackers because i dont give a shit. might go fuck my wife. will probably die at work tomorrow. 90 degrees + a hangover + masive dose of apathy