The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Same where I work. I don't give a fuck about the reason for calling in sick, we don't get shit for vacation days in the US anyway.

They eliminated 'sick time where I work and consolidated everything to Paid Time Off. You get a certain amount of days off based on tenure. I think I had 30+ this year with carry over days.

it's great, i always like new teams going up and they play really attractive football under wagner (who is a protegé of klopp's). i have a soft spot for stam of course but eh i don't rly care about reading. my first girlfriend was from there, fuck her!

this has been a pretty fun season overall. chelsea were brilliant, spurs were nearly as brilliant, the rest of us continue to suffer lol. amazing that there's only 6 points between 8th and 17th this season.

Yeah, and 15 points between 8th Southampton and 7th Everton. Looking forward to the next CL edition, can't predict how United and Spurs will be doing there.

the current utd side would do fine until they faced one of the real major elite clubs and then they'd get shafted. whether it happens in the last 16 or last 4 depends on the draw - we get a better seeding pot than we would've done if we'd qualified through the league, so that's something. we're very competitive and hard to beat but we lack attacking quality. of course, new signings could change everything. griezmann to utd looks likely, and we're also linked to perisic. on the flipside, we could lose de gea.

spurs can beat anyone when they're on one of their good runs. they're the best team in the league when on form IMO, but they seem to have these lulls here and there, possibly due to the intensity of poch's style or a lack of squad depth. there's also the wembley factor, if they can't even beat mediocre europa league sides at wembley that doesn't bode well.

chelsea would be my best bet for winning the CL by far right now. they're relentless, clinical, they win games playing badly, and their style/shape is novel enough that they won't be easy for some european sides to figure out. their points total this season was the second highest ever (in the prem) after jose's in 2005.

I just took some leftover pizza out of a toaster, and I'm very drunk, so I burned one of my fingers a bit on the pan. Nothing serious, barely noticed it, but it reminded me of one of my vivid memories from middle school...

There was an awkward fat kid that pretty much everyone made fun of. From what I recall, he took a lot of the ridicule in stride, and kinda owned his awkwardness, which to me was unthinkable at the time, so I found his relative confidence striking.

One time in Home Economics class, we were baking something, and he was the one tasked with removing the finished product from the oven. Several of us watched while he did it. He held his face really close to the oven as he opened it, not expecting the hot air that would rise out. When the air hit his face, he didn't jerk back, but rather eased his head back casually, a smile on his face, exclaiming in a nonchalant, slightly erotic voice,

"Oh god, that felt bad..."

Everyone watching burst out in laughter.

(Insert elaborate, vaguely socially conscious, racist joke involving the chronicles of two misguided Republican farmers, the honest Betsy and Herman.)

Okay, I think my life is done being crazy for now. I spent the last two years not having much of a social life being a full time teacher and student. On Tuesday finally graduated with my masters in education and Thursday found out I passed my edTPA which is my teacher thesis. Officially being certified rules and not having to deal with class, group projects, and writing my edtpa also rules. Now I gotta catch up on some metal. I've been literally replaying the last few CDs I got.

Burzum patch on a pair of shorts? The entire black metal movement of the 1990's would be disgusted.
Remember, everyone. Murder, arson, making necklaces out of your bandmate's skull fragments, using the corpse of said bandmate for an album cover, etc. is perfectly OK but putting a patch on your SHORTS? Utter barbarism.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
I'm pretty sure that if you love someone you gotta be apart from them at least as long as you were together to get over it.

Sticking your dick in strangers helps, though.

And I say this as someone that's probably a borderline sociopath.

ALTHOUGH MAYBE IT'S WHAT I WANT YOU TO THINK OF ME.