The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking hand hurts. My wife was being pissy earlier and slammed a door in my face and I just gotmad and reactively punched the door. Broke the door handle... busted my knuckles up.

Have to fix the door. Hand/arm hurts all the way up to my elbow. Not exactly my crowning moment.

Someome find me something to do in Berlin tonight whilst I drink beer and wank. Phones need to charge faster.

Also, I don't pay for sex. I'm not asian, after all.

I drank too much yesterday as well. Only beer, but many. Feeling better now, but this was a lazy hangover day.

I'm a contractor, so if I don't work I don't earn. I keep getting locked into working 6 days a week because I want more money but I'm going to burn myself out if I keep it up.

Reactions: CiG
I just took some leftover pizza out of a toaster, and I'm very drunk, so I burned one of my fingers a bit on the pan. Nothing serious, barely noticed it, but it reminded me of one of my vivid memories from middle school...

There was an awkward fat kid that pretty much everyone made fun of. From what I recall, he took a lot of the ridicule in stride, and kinda owned his awkwardness, which to me was unthinkable at the time, so I found his relative confidence striking.

One time in Home Economics class, we were baking something, and he was the one tasked with removing the finished product from the oven. Several of us watched while he did it. He held his face really close to the oven as he opened it, not expecting the hot air that would rise out. When the air hit his face, he didn't jerk back, but rather eased his head back casually, a smile on his face, exclaiming in a nonchalant, slightly erotic voice,

"Oh god, that felt bad..."

Everyone watching burst out in laughter.

Last edited:
When the person you want to fuck has moved to another continent.

(we already fucked, I'm not totally rtarded)

I'm a contractor, so if I don't work I don't earn. I keep getting locked into working 6 days a week because I want more money but I'm going to burn myself out if I keep it up.

Yeah well I think that's similar to me. I work for a company, but I don't have working hours. I just need to get shit done. And it's a toil among the hardest.

I think I need to change the job and I should do it sometime in autumn.

I pretty much work 7 days on 7 days off. Easily the best kind of schedule out there that I've seen. So much free time and you can always pick up shifts on your days off if you want, which I never do.