The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, was thinking back to when I was a kid making lego sets,etc.. having fun, nothing is the same.:(

The UK has some fucking amazing tattoo artists so I'm sure you'll find someone easy enough.

You're underestimating how lazy I am when it comes to searching for things like this. Somehow even worse than when I'm searching for musicians.

Bout to head to the airport and begin crusade to Berlin.

I went to the first day of Phoenix Comicon. Met Timothy Zahn, Kevin J. Anderson, Michael Stackpole and Dan Parsons (who was part of the art team on the Star Wars: Legacy comics). All pretty awesome people. Bought some comics and a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex wall scroll. That won't be the end of my purchases though. It never is. :tickled:

I know you are joking, but those who make that notion are "racist". That's why I hate that term. It is paradoxical, it deprives itself of its own meaning. This is because the definition is too broad. If "racism" refers to the conceptual or actual discrimination of people based on race, then merely acknowledging race as the biological reality that it is makes one a racist. 90% of the population has at least a halfway decent view on this, and by the SJW "racism is bad" logic, then 90% of the population is comprised of bigoted assholes.
I wasn't joking.

Not been in Berlin since I was a kid. This place still looks like the 80s (I'm in the east, but still...)

Just managed to talk to someone in German without them breaking into English, though.

Time to get fucked up, see some black metal and put my accent to good use on some natives.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Not been in Berlin since I was a kid. This place still looks like the 80s (I'm in the east, but still...)

Just managed to talk to someone in German without them breaking into English, though.

Time to get fucked up, see some black metal and put my accent to good use on some natives.
I'll be there in July/August. Can't wait.

How so? It's true. Racism does not affect him on a daily basis. I'm not even one of those SJW pricks either, it's just simple fact.

Are you assuming that because he's white? If so, I was already proven wrong about how anti-white racism is never addressed, apparently anti-white hate crime charges are quite common, according to the data @rms showed me.

Reactions: PrincessHades

there's some angsty little metal bar i went to near Alexanderplatz last summer. Was a pub crawl stop for some attractive brazilians that didn't have sex with me last year too

Are you assuming that because he's white? If so, I was already proven wrong about how anti-white racism is never addressed, apparently anti-white hate crime charges are quite common, according to the data @rms showed me.
But it's not a daily-basis thing. Whereas if he weren't white, discounting extraneous circumstances, chances are it would be.

Not to mention I've spoken to Iron Wizard enough times (I knew him from another board before he migrated here) to where I can safely say I don't think he has experienced any serious racism before.

But it's not a daily-basis thing. Whereas if he weren't white, discounting extraneous circumstances, chances are it would be.

Not to mention I've spoken to Iron Wizard enough times (I knew him from another board before he migrated here) to where I can safely say I don't think he has experienced any serious racism before.

I'm assuming you are white too. Also, no matter how long you have known me, I have not given you any information from which to infer that I have not experienced racism before. I don't know anyone of any race who has been the direct victim of active "racism."

Yes but you said he doesn't because he's white, not because he's probably a faggy upper middle class turd boy living somewhere in a mansion surrounded by the woods.

He probably experiences about as much racism as an upper class black guy does.

there's some angsty little metal bar i went to near Alexanderplatz last summer. Was a pub crawl stop for some attractive brazilians that didn't have sex with me last year too

Mighta ended up there last night. Who knows. Bunped into a mate that's been living in LA and he'd tried to buy a load of coke but it was all speed (which seems appropriate given that he hung out with Lemmy) so. Blurred times. Last thing I remember is that things were going okay with some girl till her boyfriend turned up.

Fuck you, universe.

I hope if I get back in the mil and I get stationed abroad it's in Germany. Can spin up my shitty German and maybe make it ok before I leave lol.

Drinking beer, waiting to drop dead, i have been waiting for this day for awile.