The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's a really good bill actually

I woulda agreed about 13 years ago. Now it's more a case of knowing that they should all perform well and that that should be enough rather than being a proper fan.

The male/female ratio at lotsa metal gigs in the UK isn't that terrible. I mostly go to black metal and more underground DM gigs and if anything it usually feels like the women there are more attractive (definitely less fat) and intelligent than the general population. When I go to gigs in London I'm usually with 5 (as two have now moved country) girls, who are all hot, and 1 guy (who normally has two hot girls with him). BUT REMEMBER, GUYS, METAL HATES WOMEN.

Also this is a university city with two unis and the venue is doing some awful sounding nu metal night after the gig so. Bring your daughters.

After realizing I've been spending way too much money on pop and junk food at work I'm doing my best to stop needless spending.

Really struggling to not find caffeinated drinks to be necessary, but goddamn do they add up.

Drinking a lot of water and hoping that I'll be fine with just that.

Drinking a lot of water and hoping that I'll be fine with just that.

Gradually add more water to your daily intake. When I'm at work I can easily drink a gallon of water every day. I've steadily increased my water intake on the weekends to somewhere between 32-64 ounces. My pop intake increased when I quit drinking booze. I will have one or two a week now.

Not much, got kicked out of my place and don't even know why, this chick is filing complaints to the landlord about everyone, some people already moved in barely 3,4 days and she's already filing complaints, and don't even know why, she's lucky she is not a dude, I'm going to have to figure out something to do without resorting to punching this cunt in the face.

That is a separate issue from the health issues themselves. But to your point: Single men tend to die earlier than married men and women, and single women. If you at some point to go Kevin Spacey, that has a similar effect on your life expectancy.

Do single men die earlier because they are single or because within their ranks exist the group of unmarriageable men? Google is telling me that the effect is relatively mild anyways. Alcoholics have a shit quality of life for their entire life.

Coffee. Water.

You forgot milk. Not in coffee, though. We're not barbarians.

Had an impinged shoulder for 3 or 4 weeks. After a week or so it started feeling better so went to the gym to do some deadlifts and whatnot figuring that should be okay. Was wrong. So it's been real painful for the past 2 weeks so I've been 'sensible' and rested it and taken anti inflammatories and whatnot. Was improving slowly. Go see some death metal, get dragged into some fight between morons (fighting with just your left hand when you're right handed is fucking weird), drink far too many gross ciders and... It now feels about 95% healed.

Shamanic rituals > modern medicine.

Reactions: Dak
Just came back from a gig of a Polish band Kult. 38 songs is a great score if you ask me. Unbelievable band, 3 hour concerts almost every day. That's the spirit.