The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I hear ya, I napped most of yesterday away too. I called in to the grocery store job yesterday due to my throat closing off, was debating calling in to the cafe job today but I need the money too much. :lol:

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Day naps are always a good idea at the moment and when you can’t sleep you beat yourself over the head lol. Feel better! Sleeping helps with everything lol when I feel under the weather I sleep too.

Quick question does anyone know anything about Summit checking accounts? I want to open a savings account and apparently summit offers way more interest than most banks. Like significantly more depending on how much you have. For example if you put $2,500 in your interest can increase to $25 by the end of the year. I think my banks current interest in two years is like .25cents. This summit account sounds too good to be true I’m not exactly sure

For example if you put $2,500 in your interest can increase to $25 by the end of the year. I think my banks current interest in two years is like .25cents. This summit account sounds too good to be true I’m not exactly sure

1% return on a checking or savings account isn't out of the realm of possibility in the current environment but when normal returns are 0.25% normally now I would shop around and ask. Not sure if they stiff people on other rates like CDs or mortgage loans to compensate. I miss the days of like 3% interest on a savings account.

Holy shit I'm at work, and realized I have a meeting at 16:00. Luckily some other thing reminded me of the meeting otherwise I would be drunk somewhere at that time and they would call me where the fuck I am.

Now I have to go there, which is pretty shitty in itself, but still better than forgetting it.

Cooking and introducing the neighbours / passers by to

baphomet%2B1.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Onder
1% return on a checking or savings account isn't out of the realm of possibility in the current environment but when normal returns are 0.25% normally now I would shop around and ask. Not sure if they stiff people on other rates like CDs or mortgage loans to compensate. I miss the days of like 3% interest on a savings account.

Hmm good suggestion. Im gonna read more into it. These online banking situations are becoming more and more popular it seems. This one seems to donate to “causes.” My friend has one and if signed up with the link it said it would give both of us $25 each to donate to an organization. Like... what? How are they affording these interests and donations?! Bah. Anyways, ill shop around a bit more

Hmm good suggestion. Im gonna read more into it. These online banking situations are becoming more and more popular it seems. This one seems to donate to “causes.” My friend has one and if signed up with the link it said it would give both of us $25 each to donate to an organization. Like... what? How are they affording these interests and donations?! Bah. Anyways, ill shop around a bit more

If it's strictly online then they could potentially give you a 1% return because of lower expenses.

Not much, lived in hotels and been all over bum fuck egypt for the last decade, got evicted from my place and to be honest don't even want to live in an apartment to begin with, it's fucking bullshit beyond belief, hopefully tomorrow I drop dead, I'm fuckin sick of this bullshit. If I don't get out of here in the next week will burn the hole place down.

Drinking Beer, they're coming to get you Barbara, you hear that you fucking bitch!

Can play guitar without pain again. Huzzah. Think I'll finally make some sorta effort towards starting a band. If anyone wants to sing so I don't have to bother moving around and shit then it'll probably be something like

Defeated the Elite Four (Soul Silver) last night, about to battle the Master.

I have a feeling I'm going to get my ass handed to me because he uses all dragons. My problem is that I haven't been in the level-up grinding groove for too long because I don't play these games anywhere near as much as I used to, so my Pokémon aren't anywhere near as strong as they should be.