The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Still working to repair the damage I did to my credit score when I was a teenager. Had like 8 inquiries fall off my credit report a few months ago so I started searching around for a couple cards through websites' preapproval system. Ended up grabbing a Chase card and an American Express one for good measure. It's kinda nice, not being a complete piece of shit anymore.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Waiting for the store to open, bitch I will punch you in the face like you're a dude, don't even fucking doubt it. I don't give a fuck about shit my whole life, you think I give a fuck, I will put you in a permanent coma, you can fuckin try me.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butt
Not much, flipped out on this chicks boyfriend that lives in the complex, she files complaints and am I evicted, she let's her dog shit all over, after I flipped they left. I'm a small juvenile mother fucker, I'm going to fuck this dude's shit up so bad it will be quicker than a MMA fight.

Inquiries fall off every 12 months (from when the inquiry happened). Are you secretly 19?

I had like 8 from trying to find financing for a car two years ago. The inquiries aren’t why my credit was messed up but it rebounded a bit when they all completely dropped after the two years.

I had like 8 from trying to find financing for a car two years ago. The inquiries aren’t why my credit was messed up but it rebounded a bit when they all completely dropped after the two years.

That makes more sense then. Credit ratings are kinda dumb because they fluctuate all the time. I will have no change in anything on my report (credit card limit, loan amounts don't increase, not late on payments, etc) and my rating will dip like 40 points for whatever reason (I'm looking at you, TransUnion). Once my car is paid off here in 3 months it'll be interesting to see how much my scores jump. When I bought a house and applied for a loan, my credit dipped significantly but built back up over time. It was 800+ when I started the mortgage loan process. I can't wait until I am completely debt free although I still won't technically own my house when it is paid off out of principle.

You're such a cocksucker.

lurk moar

Last edited:
I wish I was 19 years old again and worked for 55 hours a week and be a bum, hopefully I don't have to do it again, which i dont.

Last edited:
Not much, have to go to the pearly gates, i was born baptised, and have to go to the pearly gates, i've been waiting for this day my whole life.
0336a54296e5c49fa6b968588532238e.500x260x13.gif

Not much, when I look in the mirror I see a dead animal, I feel nothing but pain and torment, one day I'm gonna ninja myself with a sword to death.