The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, going to go look at my new place that landlord got me, I flipped out on her a few days ago, i'm going to have to call her and apologise so she think's i'm sorry. I feel no remorse.

Reactions: The Butt
We have had a hoverer at work, striking randomly over the last 18 months. My opinion is that its a Woman. The person obviously doesn't want their buttocks touching the toilet seat in case there are germs there from other peoples poo. Anyway, in order to hover over the office toilet , because of the lay-out, she has to be clinging onto the sink and then carefully lowering herself into a sort of Kangaroo posture.See, she knows the mess that she is making in terms of aim, but any mess, can, and will be, blamed on men.
The thing is that everybody else has had to start hovering because it has got so rank and disgusting from all the hovering.
People in the office, clearly now think that crouching in the general direction of the toilet bowl is a hygienic and acceptable way of having a shít.

Does anyone know anything about selling jewelry? I have a $1300 diamond engagement given to me by my aunt from a past relationship because she needed it gone. It has no sentimental value and I’d like to sell it for Christmas spending money.

Not trying to get mugged.

Does anyone know anything about selling jewelry? I have a $1300 diamond engagement given to me by my aunt from a past relationship because she needed it gone. It has no sentimental value and I’d like to sell it for Christmas spending money.

Not trying to get mugged.

we sold an inherited necklace one time by putting it up for auction locally, could try that. as far as i'm aware you can typically set a minimum amount so if it doesn't sell for the price you want the worst that'll happen is you'll get it back and have to try again. could probably put it up on ebay alternatively?

we sold an inherited necklace one time by putting it up for auction locally, could try that. as far as i'm aware you can typically set a minimum amount so if it doesn't sell for the price you want the worst that'll happen is you'll get it back and have to try again. could probably put it up on ebay alternatively?

My issue with eBay is how fucking easy it is to get fucked as a seller there.

I'll probably take it to a couple pawn shops tomorrow and see what they offer for it. I know I'm not going to get anywhere near the $1300 price tag, but I'd be happy as fuck with $600.

You're in the wrong neighborhood son.

Ha, I just mean that I dont want to try and sell it over Facebook or something and go meet a stranger face to face. I guess I could take a pistol with me but once we get to that point it looks like I'm trying to be the criminal and it's just a bad scene maaaaan.

Reactions: Dak
So I took the ring to a cash for gold place and the guy told me that it wasnt real.... took it to a jewelry store for a second opinion and indeed it contained no diamond. My aunt was with her boyfriend at the time when he bought it from a place called LeRoy Jewelers. I'm kinda shocked. Dude paid $1300, CFG guy told me he could give me $30 for it.

So I took the ring to a cash for gold place and the guy told me that it wasnt real.... took it to a jewelry store for a second opinion and indeed it contained no diamond. My aunt was with her boyfriend at the time when he bought it from a place called LeRoy Jewelers. I'm kinda shocked. Dude paid $1300, CFG guy told me he could give me $30 for it.

Well that's a damn shame. Frankly even real jewelry is a scam imo.

Well yeah, the idea of a sliver of metal with a couple rocks stuck in it being worth over a thousand bucks is silly tbh.

Reactions: Dak
Well yeah, the idea of a sliver of metal with a couple rocks stuck in it being worth over a thousand bucks is silly tbh.

We can thank a plurality of the female of the species for wanting to perpetuate stores of wealth and industrial capital resources as shiny baubles. Like used car salesmen. Fortunately those types don't frequent our blessed abode here.

Reactions: Onder