The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

MW was very good as well, but I thought MW2 had better maps with the stimulus packs. If there was a valid issue it was with some of the killstreak options but it never killed the experience for me. Never liked anything I saw from Black Ops, or Treyarch period.

You must not have been playing with any elites. The nuke was a game breaker if you were playing anyone that was good. We would end games within minutes. There were also a bunch of glitches in that game(jumping into rocks/underground and killing everyone). The original modern Warfare was superior in every way. Oh and Treyarch did EVERYTHING better imo. Design, gameplay, maps, etc. Oh and their games ran far better.

Advanced Warfare was ok, but too gimmicky to have staying power for me. Quit it long before a new CoD came out, unlike MW/MW2. IW looked like a joke from the first trailer.

Black Ops 2 is the best one because it has a feature for the color blind folk like me
Not sure about BO2, but the thing I hated most about BO1 was the sound. With MW you could tell which direction opponents or gunfire were coming from but with BO it was impossible.

With MW you could tell which direction opponents or gunfire were coming from
Same as all the other CoD games

Advanced Warfare was ok, but too gimmicky to have staying power for me. Quit it long before a new CoD came out, unlike MW/MW2. IW looked like a joke from the first trailer.
Advanced Warfare had the most well balanced kill streaks and they took out the noob-tube. More skill was needed to be good in that game. The little jet pack/super hop was in no way a game-breaker and if anything added to the experience.

World at War is underrated as fuck and is one of the best CoD's imo and Modern Warfare 3 is an abomination.

better than being huddled up somewhere on a map with a laptop while having 3 choppers and jets out at the same time. No one was even staying in games anymore. Black Ops has faaar better and more balanced killstreaks than the MW series and still kept newbs in the game. No one except them wasted a KS spot on the RC cars anyway. And gfc as in graphics? They run on the same engine but imo the Black Ops series looked better. Maybe because of the games setting and maps, i dunno. They all looked just about the same, but the Black Ops series ran better and definitely had better servers on the PS3.

386254547638c0b54cbe6ca66c98d7b8--seinfeld-happy-thanksgiving.jpg

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
I just got back from delivering a bunch of meals to older folks who don't have anyone to spend the day with. I'll be doing this again next year because it was fun and rewarding to spend time with them.

isn't this a more realistic one..

View attachment 12758
Yeah, but if i'm not mistaken it was mainly from the diseases that were brought here from europe and asia. Most empires and countries were shredding each other apart at that time and a lot even erased some of their neighbors, while the europeans that came here tried to sitdown with the natives ... eventually, at least. Native Americans still live here, and they even have their own reservations/pieces of lands.