The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, friend of mine got in a fight will a black dude nextdoor and the dude had to go to the ER, i don't like being subjected to black culture, but black dudes are normally friendly with me, was talking to a woman he lives with and we're friendly so everything is fine, I don't like having problems with people, if the dude wants to scrap he's gonna have to do that shit somewhere else, dude is a fucking shitstorm, everyone he knows, he's like a chick, I flipped out on him one night and kicked him out, i was about to kick his fuckin ass. not because this specifically.

I am as tired as a tired thing that is feeling tired, after working for who knows how many days in a row for 2 months. I am yawning every 30 seconds, and each time I yawn, it sounds like Chewbacca shouting. Next door must think I am watching Star Wars films.

If you're tired it is forbidden to sleep, if you sleep for 1 minute and your body does not wake yourself up, you will go to the underworld.

Not much, have jury duty, there's always two sides to a story, so i'm all ready.

Not much, have jury duty, there's always two sides to a story, so i'm all ready.

Fun fact, when I was chosen for jury duty the judge asked me if I could be impartial in a case about a man sexually assaulting a child... I said no and was immediately dismissed.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Not much, going to get drunk tomorrow and take my belt and hang myself to death, I'm not a depressed person, it's just something have wanted to do, i just want to see what's it like, it can't be worse than anything else.

Last edited:
Last four days at my shitty job. Last time doing most of the tasks that I'm doing, which is soothing. Last week I was so pissed off and nervous about everything I felt sick as fuck. This week we'll just slow-pace to the finish line.

I'm in a pub waiting for a while before going to some meet up with my uni classmates, but it's in some silly pubescent dancebar, I bet they'll take my fucking jacket at the entrance. On one hand I want to see them, on the other hand fuck places like this. It's like a big dancefloor where you have to wait for some douche go mix you a stupid drink.

Not much, phone charger disapeared, what's up with dude's, they take someones shit while they're taking a piss and go back over to the person's place like the person does not fuckin know or something, like you're they're best friend, reminds me of an old friend of mine that would steal everyone's shit and be you YOU'RE THE BEST BRO DUDE, you aint my bro, get the fuck out of here nigga. If I don't have a charger how are you going to call me so you can come over and see if I can cook food when I barely have any and spend the little money i have so you can drink a beer, fucking retards.

I'm in a third pub now. It's like they're all meant for tourists. On the other hand, the dancy cool af bar we're gonna meet in will be the worst. If I go there and they take my jacket, there's will be blood