The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, phone charger disapeared, what's up with dude's, they take someones shit while they're taking a piss and go back over to the person's place like the person does not fuckin know or something, like you're they're best friend, reminds me of an old friend of mine that would steal everyone's shit and be you YOU'RE THE BEST BRO DUDE, you aint my bro, get the fuck out of here nigga. If I don't have a charger how are you going to call me so you can come over and see if I can cook food when I barely have any and spend the little money i have so you can drink a beer, fucking retards.

But what's the difference? Not much, right?

My mind is occupied by silly useless clutter. I need to listen to some Mozart and have a blakk tea of motherfucking blakkness.

Ahhhhh. Better already.

Reactions: The Butt
It has taken around four years, but I have finally taught my Dog, a Doberman, basic reading. I opened a book for him today and he said `Once upon a time` and read a few other words and then I had to get him a Dog biscuit.
If you spend the time training them, it really pays off.

Can you do that? I thought you were a legit mental case on support and shit? No offense.

I'm not doing it,state government threatened to send me jail a month ago, they can come knock on my door, i'll give them a reason to go jail.

I can hardly think of a more massive waste of one's life than trying to do the "perfect" speedrun. I feel sad for all those losers on Twitch.

I think it can be pretty cool sometimes. A lot of the Twitch speedrun community is cancer. Simpleflips rules though, since he goes out of his way to do more than one title and is a pretty chill guy. His SM64 mods are hilarious as fuck.