The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, have to move tomorrow:guh:, never lived in one spot for majority of my life, won't take more than about 45 mins, i just don't like moving certain things.

clintstevens is the only speedrunner i watch regularly, he's pretty great. i monitor the super metroid record pretty closely though, it's dropped quite a bit this last few weeks after staying stable for nearly a year.

getting over it streams are my favourite thing lately. that game is so fucking tense and soul-destroying:

Watching Krampus

Drinking
B56BE65F-DF2D-415D-B2AC-81DF522BB385.jpeg
Sad to say it isn’t very good though. I like my gin really obnoxious on the botanical taste and this one seems super mild.

Watching Krampus

Drinking
View attachment 12878
Sad to say it isn’t very good though. I like my gin really obnoxious on the botanical taste and this one seems super mild.

l find that pretty much any gin under 47 percent is rubbish anyway, your typical big players produce shite at 41.5 or 43 per cent...it ain't great
ever tried plymouth navy strength..54 per cent, or at least monkey 47..very botanical - german gin

I abhor Poles speaking English. They fucking read every fucking word ending with -ng pronouncing the 'g' letter at the end. Also, reading environment as /invaironment/.

Today was my grandma’s birthday. Kind of a somber day because we just recently found out she’s in stage four of kidney disease. We all love her dearly though so we’re trying to keep a happy face. She has always had a massive sweet tooth. My wife made her this. Double chocolate monster candy cake.

41550629-129B-4D82-91B9-3A9D04A716F9.jpeg

The rundown of this diabetes Goliath is....

4 boxes dark chocolate cake mix
6 sticks of butter
12 large eggs
1 12oz bag of mini m&ms
16 Reese’s cups
5 XL Kit Kat

Had a christmas party yesterday with my ex-coworkers. It's mostly sleazy older men making sexist jokes (which are unfortunately not funny). Nothing against a sexist joke or two, but hey, you don't have to turn every sentence in a conversation into "get it? get it? *repeat the word that might have a second meaning*??" I don't normally leave my beer to have a smoke outside but I did it several times that evening to get away from that. It was nice seeing some of the guys again though.

Anyway, I was hungry and didn't want to leave the house so I made me some cous cous with ingredients that I found around the kitchen, zucchini, eggplant and some cherry tomatoes. Turned out I used a little but too much of the Bhut Jolokia powder. Still edible.

I’ve been bummed as fuck. My friend came over last week because she has a new hobby now of taken pictures. “What’s that you say?! You’re the most miserable you’ve been since we’ve met?! I’ll be right over! Let’s create some art!” Art loves misery. Also, work sucks. I’m waiting for a few packages. One package I ordered like two months ago and still haven’t gotten anything. Maybe I should open a case on that

Reactions: Dak