The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck I want to feel some winter feels. I want to go to my cottage in the hills and walk through a snowy forest. For now I have to blast stuff like Hate Forest I guess.

I'm listening to Handel on my couch, trying to enjoy myself without alcohol. Being a simple man.

Reactions: Baroque
Yep. I have one on my shoulder. The Pagan Altar "sorcerer" design.

IMG_1160.jpg

I don't recall my username, to be honest. If I'm correct, you posted around that time.

Whatever happened to the guy who LOVED Countess and did that one blog? I learned about a lot of bands through him.

I don't recall my username, to be honest. If I'm correct, you posted around that time.

Whatever happened to the guy who LOVED Countess and did that one blog? I learned about a lot of bands through him.

Interesting. I really want to figure it out now. Can you tell me anything that might help me remember you?

I believe the Countess fanboy that you're talking about is Dodens Grav, who changed his username to skeptik and stopped posting here.

Doing some paperwork. Gotta run some errands today before leaving the city for the holidays.

IMG_20171218_102445.jpg

Interesting. I really want to figure it out now. Can you tell me anything that might help me remember you?

I believe the Countess fanboy that you're talking about is Dodens Grav, who changed his username to skeptik and stopped posting here.

I'll think, not sure. I was more of a ghost reader if anything and DM-ing kind of cat.

But yeah that's the guy.

Reactions: Omni