The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

One package I ordered like two months ago and still haven’t gotten anything. Maybe I should open a case on that

Had that happen once or twice, very annoying. Also still have a couple of Kickstarters that are going on 2 years overdue (I did a ton of KS between like 2013-2015 so odds got me).

Eating Porridge in front of a roaring open fire. Watching a snow storm outside, through the window. Ironing my Y-back underpants.

Attempted to explain bitcoin to my dad tonight. Could someone explain how it works like I'm 5 years old?

Bitcoin is investment based on Gold dream invented by a Wizard. Simply put Bitcoin is dream gold, extracted from a fantasy numbers mine that can somehow be exchanged for actual money. It’s incredibly straightforward. A fat man lounging in a hot tub drinking beer has made enough money in the last four weeks to retire, and now its your turn! You just have to believe in yourself. The received financial wisdom is that the moment the man in the street finds out about a sure thing is the moment to get out. So yes, as the man in the street, now is your moment to lose everything. Act now! It could already be too late!
`They` do say that the creator of Bitcoin is not a real Wizard who dispenses hearts, brains and courage. But, the rise in value over the last three weeks is clearly enchanted.
A man who invested millions in Bitcoins is almost able to explain what they are. How many Bitcoins would you like to have in your `electric wallet`?

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
During February break, I had plans to visit California (Santa Ana) because a friend moved there. They are like 20 miles away from the fires. I’m not sure to postpone or what. Those fires look devastating and I’ve read a lot of people lost everything from it

During February break, I had plans to visit California (Santa Ana) because a friend moved there. They are like 20 miles away from the fires. I’m not sure to postpone or what. Those fires look devastating and I’ve read a lot of people lost everything from it
you should be good, fires are nowhere near Santa Ana ... which is in Orange County,

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I had to evacuate due to the Creek Fire. Luckily nothing happened, but an apartment building caught fire just one block north of us, and the Hansen Dam Park caught fire too, which is just a few blocks east of me. Was a scary week.

you should be good, fires are nowhere near Santa Ana ... which is in Orange County,

I have no clue about California. He said 20 miles away, so I went with it lol. Is Orange County where you are from? I know there’s a beach and stuff and it’s supposed to be really nice. These friends i didn’t go to high school with, but I’ve known them since high school. It should be fun and if it all pans out first time on the west coast! If it’s near you let me know

I have no clue about California. He said 20 miles away, so I went with it lol. Is Orange County where you are from? I know there’s a beach and stuff and it’s supposed to be really nice. These friends i didn’t go to high school with, but I’ve known them since high school. It should be fun and if it all pans out first time on the west coast! If it’s near you let me know

I'm from Los Angeles area, about an hour or so away from Orange County. They put out most of the fires that were close to us.The largest one(230,000 acres in Ventura County) is still unfazed though. You should be good though, that's on the other side.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
I had to evacuate due to the Creek Fire. Luckily nothing happened, but an apartment building caught fire just one block north of us, and the Hansen Dam Park caught fire too, which is just a few blocks east of me. Was a scary week.

yeah man they evacuated a bunch of my friends up there too. My sister decided not to leave even though they're pretty high up north of Foothill.

I'm from Los Angeles area, about an hour or so away from Orange County. They put out most of the fires that were close to us.The largest one(230,000 acres in Ventura County) is still unfazed though. You should be good though, that's on the other side.

Ahh okay, I see what you’re saying. It’s really crazy there’s a video/.gif of the fires on the Getty which is pretty unreal. Jeez, where are they sending these people to?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Ahh okay, I see what you’re saying. It’s really crazy there’s a video/.gif of the fires on the Getty which is pretty unreal. Jeez, where are they sending these people to?

I'm not sure, probably schools and community centers and stuff. But mostly people just go to motels for like a night or two.

And yeah some of those pictures are pretty wicked...
lafires-TA.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: zabu of nΩd