The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, right. I have to make it through their post Panzerfaust albums. I've only heard FOAD which is simply my top 3 of theirs.

EDIT: And Arctic Thunder, of course.

Yeah, right. I have to make it through their post Panzerfaust albums. I've only heard FOAD which is simply my top 3 of theirs.

EDIT: And Arctic Thunder, of course.

Yeah there's a good chunk of their stuff i haven't heard either. Arctic Thunder is easily the weakest album i've head from them.

edit: make sure you at least check out The Underground Resistance

Reactions: PrincessHades
14 hours on the clock, tomorrow hopefully a half day.

I am covered in dust and old press lubes and grease. My entire body feels like cold playdough. It's been about 2 degrees out, so my lips have a ring of dead chapped skin along the perimeter and my toes don't actually exist.

But fuck does a productive day really accomplishing some big shit feel good. I think our final inventory counts for 2017 will be more accurate than any year before. Not half bad at all for a small group of mainly new folks. And myself being unfamiliar with that particular plant's parts. I have completely thrived on the chaos of this week.

14 hours on the clock, tomorrow hopefully a half day.

I am covered in dust and old press lubes and grease. My entire body feels like cold playdough. It's been about 2 degrees out, so my lips have a ring of dead chapped skin along the perimeter and my toes don't actually exist.

But fuck does a productive day really accomplishing some big shit feel good. I think our final inventory counts for 2017 will be more accurate than any year before. Not half bad at all for a small group of mainly new folks. And myself being unfamiliar with that particular plant's parts. I have completely thrived on the chaos of this week.

Why are you greasy and lubed from counting parts?

ib4

HURHURHUR

Drinking soda and attempting to digest 5 tablespoons of thick natural peanut butter.

I was listening to the Napalm Death album I just bought, but it ended all too quickly.

Reactions: EspaDa
I cant imagine anyone really missing that thread.

"I dont like this"
"Well you said you liked this other thing so fuck your opinion"
"faggot"
"no ur a faget"

I dont mind the insults but GMD is definitely a better place without that one.

yea, pretty sad imo. One of the funnest threads on this forum. Says a lot about the current state of this place when you see people (some even being regulars as a few of the above posts indicate) complaining/crying about the shenanigans that went on in that thread. Truly sad.

Reactions: Dak
It'll get restarted at some point down the road I'm sure. Only fitting that one person responsible for getting it shut down is the person who started the thread I guess.

Edit: Just shy of 10 years since I created the thread. My legacy is officially cemented.

yea, pretty sad imo. One of the funnest threads on this forum. Says a lot about the current state of this place when you see people (some even being regulars as a few of the above posts indicate) complaining/crying about the shenanigans that went on in that thread. Truly sad.

Pretty sure it was just SiegeCore getting triggered. I don't think Krow really gives enough of a shit about a lot of things to actually report anyone. He'll just take the time to bitch about it instead, the fucking faggot.

Last edited: