The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My distant Hun/Mongol relatives have made consuming milk difficult for me.

goddamn mane. how do you even trace that bird-bone shit.

legs3.jpg

I'm just speculating mostly tbh, no idea if I have any proper Asiatic heritage, but considering that lactose intolerance is fairly rare among my kind (Western/Northern Europeans) and since my Swiss side has some seemingly Asiatic features (they look pretty much just like Himmler), I like to identify as multiethnic.

Being a Euromutt is one of the greatest feelings, second only to the experience of seeing non-white people cry about our interest in our origins.

I'm just speculating mostly tbh, no idea if I have any proper Asiatic heritage, but considering that lactose intolerance is fairly rare among my kind (Western/Northern Europeans) and since my Swiss side has some seemingly Asiatic features (they look pretty much just like Himmler), I like to identify as multiethnic.

What's that thing you call CIG? TransAbo?

You're TransAsian.

True. White people are probably the biggest mutts.

Well of course, since "white people" is a socially constructed basically meaningless phrase. For example, Syrians are more white appearing than Greeks or Italians but they're not included in "white people" and often neither are European Jews.

Well of course, since "white people" is a socially constructed basically meaningless phrase. For example, Syrians are more white appearing than Greeks or Italians but they're not included in "white people" and often neither are European Jews.

Depends on the definition. In America they would be classified as white for census purposes.

My genepool is hilarious; my father is English and Scottish, my mother is indigenous Australian and Irish and I also have some Italian running around apparently.

Hispanics get a separate checkbox for ethnic group though. Semitic people don't.

I thought they were simply grouped together as white?

i always feel prideful when reading about the euro-cesspool of genetics that most of you guys here come from

Euro-cesspool: computers, electricity, vehicles, democracy, airplanes, physics, chemistry, biology, geometry, calculus, etcetc
Armenoids: unibrows

I'm mad jelly of you