The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I feel like I’ve been sick forever. 2/3 weeks now, I bounced back and felt great for a few days but suddenly it came back for another week, so far.

It won’t quit fucking raining either and I keep getting soaked at work, I’m sure that’s not helping.

I’ve also been stone cold sober the whole time because the combination of alcohol and illness is a misery maximizer for me.

Bout to try the gym for third day in a row. Apparently having online info about whether or not they've closed due to the snow/being a bunch of fucking pussies is impossible.

Half the fucking city centre was dead yesterday and there's max 2 or 3 inches around here.

Everyone's dressed up like Arctic fucking explorers and it's barely 0C. Worthless fucking people.

I find most of Watain's music boring but their stage show is generally really good. If you're gonna do the whole corpse paint and spikes and crosses and fire shit then do it properly. Looks fucking awful when it's half arsed.

Seen way too many support or local bands with piss poor attempts at corpse paint coupled with 'normal' clothes and brightly lit stages and shit and.... How the fuck could you ever come to the conclusion that it was gonna look anything but ridiculous?

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Watain was boring as fuck, but D666 were awesome, as usual. KK seemed extra drunk this time and hey fucked up a few songs but they brought out Satan's Hammer from the first album so that was a nice surprise.

Christ this forum is on life support with the loss of CiG and TB. Someone needs to message them to come back!
It's not that bad, we've been through crazy quiet patches before. I don't see CIG coming back unfortunately. I think he lost way too much face. Omni really did a number on him. I wonder if he's still Facebook friends with anyone here? @Master_Yoda77 ? TB could reappear any moment and I wouldn't be surprised as he's done it before.

Yeah, we've hit way slower slow patches than this before. I hope CiG comes back though. If he wants to embrace Patrice O'Neal, he needs to get over that fact that Omni is a stone-cold savage.

TB will totally be back, as long as he doesn't get sent home to get the anger out of his system.

Day drinking before the Ares Kingdom/Destroyer 666/Watain show here in Chicago. Shit starts at fucking 7. Watain is over by like 10 which means I'm gonna leave by 9 :lol: Gonna be a sweet night

I saw these bands recently as well. Ares Kingdom and Deströyer 666 were great and Watain threw blood on everyone and most of the band members acted bored for their whole set.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
I'm still FB friends with him, but I'm a complete wallflower so it doesn't really count.

Remember when all the games first started? People played the shit out of them. Need something new like that. I go on plug.dj a lot (similar to turn table.fm) and in one room you have to play a track with at least four consecutive letters of the track before you. Thought we had a thread similar to that here it should get revived.

Reactions: Sirjack