The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Annoyed at this stupid ass time change. Worked 15 hours straight on my feet all day yesterday, feel like garbage. Watching SVU, feeding the pyders.

had worked at a job 16 hours everyday for 4 years, at somepoint just quit, could not keep doing it.

Last edited:
that's no excuse, you should have slept overnight at the job and you would already be there ready to work and it would not matter if the roads are poor from the storm, nexttime you call in your fired

I guarantee that he's been here since then. Despite his big talk about how I'd try to have someone relay messages to him, he also tried to argue through a mutual friend on Facebook.

He can come back here if he wants to, but his first post should be one where he acknowledges that he got triggered by a fake conspiracy that only a moron would actually think was a real thing.
I think he was crushing...there’s usually a reason people run off all emotional like an episode of ‘Freaks and Geeks’ lol

schools not cancelled because 2 inches of snow, when you watch TV who's paying for the cable and what not, have you ever thought about it, that's disrespectful, maybe you can write an essay about how you're a fuckin degenerate

That didn't make any sense.

Nursing a not-that-bad hangover from yesterday. Started drinking beer around 6 pm and stopped when I went to sleep ~ 4 am. Woke up at like noon and I'm sipping on a kombucha. Today is lost.

Got my lessons done up until Wednesday as my school's being audited this week. I should do laundry and other stuff too. I just want to lay on my bed and listen to things and watch things and just be a couch potato.

As no one else seems to have mixed 80s themes/synthwave with death industrial/PE and it's something I feel like I want to listen to I figure I'll try to do it but. So much trial and error. First PE sample song thing went okay, I guess. Now attempting the synthy shit. Mixing guitars and drums is easier.