The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just noticed a painful lump in a place where I dont want one....

Edit-just figured it out, its an infection from my spit

Last edited:
Recovering from what was probably the worst panic attack I've ever had. I posted about the cyst/boil infection on my dick. Basically I've been feeling a little iffy all over (hopefully a combination of fatigue and anxiety...but I did have a very bad infected scrape in my ankle after ice skating that left me feeing pretty bad). I ended up watching some disgusting videos on youtube because I was bored, and it made me nauseas, which is a symptom of blood poisoning.

Basically I started freaking out about blood poisoning. I was shaking, freezing cold, and couldn't swallow. Luckily I seem to be feeling better so I'm gonna hope it stays that way.

A pimple on my dick better not be on my death certificate...

My skin's fairly susceptible to infection (due to eczema and shit). Some painful ones take a week or more to clear, not much you can do. The worst one I had made it pretty obvious I needed antibiotics - my lymph nodes were swollen near my groin and it gave me insomnia as well. I think it started on my butt.

My skin's fairly susceptible to infection (due to eczema and shit). Some painful ones take a week or more to clear, not much you can do. The worst one I had made it pretty obvious I needed antibiotics - my lymph nodes were swollen near my groin and it gave me insomnia as well. I think it started on my butt.

Yeah I have a swollen painful gland there. I popped it and its pretty much gone now.

Edit: the boil not the gland lol

Last edited:
I like it when my 3 carriage train is reduced to a single carriage and then we sit outside the station for no reason whilst the sun glares down onto one side of my body and a stranger is pressed against my back stealing my fluids.

Back home a little earlier than planned. The wife fell and banged her leg up a bit. Nothing broken but too sprained to keep going.

A bit of a shame we didn’t get to go to Cantwell Cliffs but oh well. Feels nice to be home.