The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh, my bad Mort. What pronoun do you prefer these days? I want to make sure I don't trigger you. Is he/him appropriate?

I would've edited the initial post, but @Satanstoenail would get mad about me editing so I'll just double post instead.

Just because his views aren't UM-crowd doesn't mean he brings it on himself. Actually, i remember quite a bit of people linking him to articles and asking him to elaborate. Soooo...

Also, i joined the gym last week and went only twice. Maybe i'll go tomorrow.

Last work week before vacation. Fully loaded cabin in the woods. Our own private lake. Hiking. Waterfalls. Caves. Beer. Cigars. Debauchery.

Fully loaded? I suggest you bring with you a blacklight to confirm

Sounds fun though, have a good time

What about denim shorts?

I don't think those have ever been on sale in the men's aisle since I've been alive.

I have always wanted to wear suspenders like my Opa. He was a heavy-set guy though so I don't think I could pull it off unless I go full Urkel.

I don't think those have ever been on sale in the men's aisle since I've been alive.

I have always wanted to wear suspenders like my Opa. He was a heavy-set guy though so I don't think I could pull it off unless I go full Urkel.

It's possible. My dad is overweight and can pull it off. I wouldn't consider him heavyset either (LOL BUT I'M HEAVYSET RIGHT GUISE?!)

Been intermittent fasting for the past 3 weeks.
I started off doing 15 hours fasting 9 hours eating.
Now I'm at 16/8
Tomorrow I'm going to go to lunch. No coffee or food until then. Just water.
I've lost weight. Noticed that I don't get sluggish at all. And I just feel better. Pretty cool

Good luck with that.

Here's what I predict will happen:

1) Deron gets report
2) Deron will tell you all to just put me on ignore
3) No one will put me on ignore because either:
  • People are lazy or
  • People don't give enough of a shit about it even though they won't stop posting about it
4) Go to #1

Last edited:
Not a very productive day at work but at least evening is going to be nice. I'm home alone, listening to Hindemith's viola sonatas and drinking a witbier from Brasserie de l'Abbaye des Rocs. Pretty simple beer for a Belgian but really nice.

I might watch the football match in the evening if I don't get stuck on some more music. Stuff like that can happen to me.