The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Suffering with hayfever! Never had it before and I wasn’t aware it could randomly start. My eyes have been watering all day and I can’t stop sneezing! It’s horrendous!
Same thing happened to my Dad the first time he returned home for the summer after reaching university/beer-drinking age.

For preventive measures I prefer 1 spray daily of a fluticasone propionate spray (in whichever nostril is less blocked) over antihistamines, although my reactions are more to dust these days because I avoid the outdoors quite well.

Reactions: Phylactery
Never even knew that was a thing.

My favorite ever was Cherry Rush but that was discontinued like 20 years ago. Lemon Ice was great too. The light-blue and darker-blue Frost flavors were good iirc but I can't remember what flavor they were actually supposed to be. The purple one was a bit weird I think.

I got so drunk today, don't even know what happened, I just woke up and it's 22:00. I was in a bar drinking beers that's the last thing I remember. Good I guess.

Reactions: Phylactery
I got so drunk today, don't even know what happened, I just woke up and it's 22:00. I was in a bar drinking beers that's the last thing I remember. Good I guess.

Always the sign of a good night!

I'm currently spending way too much money on Steam - I already have a catalogue of games on there I have not played. But I can't resist these sales!

Reactions: Onder
What a fucking alcoholic

Dude I just have a small memory loss that's all. I love Schneider Weisse Hopfenweisse, didn't know it wa 8.2 ABV till now.

EDIT: By the way I thought you were ignoring me because I was a sociopath, you seem to be quite selective with my posts now.

I'm leaving Prague for three days or so. I need to water my plants, I'm not sure they can make it.

Happy Fourth of July.
giphy.gif

Worrying abouy my balls just like old times.

The past few days I have been depressed with a low sex drive. And when I "excercise" it I don't really feel that much, at least psychologically. Physically its there but I just aren't into it like I usually am.

I really hope this is just depression, sleep deprivation, stress etc and not some problem like low T