The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I thought maybe you were some kind of arts instructor/prof, not math. Are you legit autistic? My students bantered and shit too and one time they asked what music I listened to. I just said "Metal", they pried a bit more and were like "Oh do you listen to death metal, haha? (surely the mild-mannered virgin instructor doesn't listen to death metal)" and then when I replied with "A bit, yeah" they laughed and giggled. I didn't subject them to five minutes of Ashore the Celestial Burden though.

No, I teach a real subject :p. To 11-18 year olds. I don't know why you thought otherwise, I've spoken about my love of maths quite a lot on here.

Well they requested to hear it so I thought why not. Perhaps you should have subjected them to that Dark Millennium album!

Cool man, we'll be staying Neukölln! Thanks for the tips. I can't wait, I've only been to Berlin once so far.

I forgot one tip: if you want to buy some pot, just go to Görlitzer Park and make eye contact with the guy very obviously walking toward you trying to make eye contact. They'll of course try to get you to buy more than you want, you just gotta insist on the amount/price you want. You'll get swamped by Africans trying to sell you drugs at Görlitzer Bahnhof, but it always seemed too shady for me, so I stuck to the Turks in the park.

Oh and in Neukölln, check out Syndikat. It's my favorite bar in Berlin. It's a proper collectively run antifaschist punk bar with a sweet atmosphere, cheap beer, and the best Mexikaners in Berlin. If you haven't had a Mexikaner before, go there and drink one. There's another punk bar called Clash Kreuzberg which is ok, but it's rather trendy and always packed with people who shouldn't be in a punk bar.

If you're into going out dancing, Berghain is the famous/infamous rave club in Berlin. I can't speak to the experience though. I never actually went clubbing in Berlin (a shame, I know) because I made the mistake of finding a girlfriend my first day I arrived in the city last summer.

I forgot one tip: if you want to buy some pot, just go to Görlitzer Park and make eye contact with the guy very obviously walking toward you trying to make eye contact. They'll of course try to get you to buy more than you want, you just gotta insist on the amount/price you want. You'll get swamped by Africans trying to sell you drugs at Görlitzer Bahnhof, but it always seemed too shady for me, so I stuck to the Turks in the park.

Oh and in Neukölln, check out Syndikat. It's my favorite bar in Berlin. It's a proper collectively run antifaschist punk bar with a sweet atmosphere, cheap beer, and the best Mexikaners in Berlin. If you haven't had a Mexikaner before, go there and drink one. There's another punk bar called Clash Kreuzberg which is ok, but it's rather trendy and always packed with people who shouldn't be in a punk bar.

If you're into going out dancing, Berghain is the famous/infamous rave club in Berlin. I can't speak to the experience though. I never actually went clubbing in Berlin (a shame, I know) because I made the mistake of finding a girlfriend my first day I arrived in the city last summer.

Thanks man. I'm pretty sure we won't be buying pot as none of us are really into it. My goal is to try some german beers and stuff. I'm already heating up my Untappd. I just checked and I've had more German beers than Belgian beers. Hmmm.

Also, apparently there's a beer store right around the corner from our AirBnB. I can't wait to go to some of the beer bars as well, namely Protokoll and Muted Horn. They seem to be importing that fancy shit from UK like Verdant and Cloudwater, and some fancy shit from US like Prairie. Yay.

Yesterday I had some german beers in Prague, I ordered a keller and they brought it in a stein! That was some true german kvlt.

IMG_20180623_171045.jpg

Reactions: Satanstoenail
^^ So I googled what a mexikaner is and I think this is something I would like. :eek:

Thanks man. I'm pretty sure we won't be buying pot as none of us are really into it. My goal is to try some german beers and stuff. I'm already heating up my Untappd. I just checked and I've had more German beers than Belgian beers. Hmmm.

Also, apparently there's a beer store right around the corner from our AirBnB. I can't wait to go to some of the beer bars as well, namely Protokoll and Muted Horn. They seem to be importing that fancy shit from UK like Verdant and Cloudwater, and some fancy shit from US like Prairie. Yay.

Yesterday I had some german beers in Prague, I ordered a keller and they brought it in a stein! That was some true german kvlt.

View attachment 15172

I mostly drank basic bitch North German pils and Budvar, so unfortunately I can't really speak to craft and Belgian beer in Berlin. I did stumble upon a craft beer bar in Kreuzberg last time I was there while killing time waiting for my train home. I'm having no luck remembering the name though. If you're into absinthe, there's a couple of absinthe bars around the city, one of which is in Prenzlauer Berg. There's also a pretty sweet cocktail bar called 8mm which always plays post-punk with weird visual art videos projected on the wall.

Nice on them. I'm a sucker for Kellerbier.

^^ So I googled what a mexikaner is and I think this is something I would like. :eek:

Mexikaners are the best.

Reactions: Onder
We got a boat a few months ago and been spending a lot of time on it, fishing and hanging out in the bay etc. Fishing has been fucking awesome I have about 100lbs of walleye I caught myself.

Anyways I gotta say now that we're boat people, that I've never seen more titties flopped out in my life. In the main party zones where everyone rafts off there are so many topless girls, beautiful young girls with old guys, and they seem so confused like they don't know how they got there. And I can't even enjoy a fucking cigar while admiring them because I'm just really worried they'll never amount to anything. It's like that Louis CK skit, I'm just mad at them for being bimbos instead of studying or working hard enough to buy their own boats.

Suffering with hayfever! Never had it before and I wasn’t aware it could randomly start. My eyes have been watering all day and I can’t stop sneezing! It’s horrendous!

Getting ready to see YOB on a Friday night in Philly! Im in the process of doing some pre-game shots of Sailor Jerry to prepare to get stoned to go see some stoner metal. Friend is driving so I can get wrecked. I think we are getting Philly cheese steaks after the show. Should be a good fucking time.

Reactions: Satanstoenail