The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fuck everytime I get paranoid and read about this sex drive shit, its all directed towards women. Fuck...

Low T is good. Look at all the historical eunuchs that manipulated their way to the top of the political strata. You could cut your balls off entirely and be one of them.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Don't be jealous just because I can still comfortably sleep in a twin-size bed. I'd love to be 10 years old again.

What the heck is low E?

Speaking of beds, I just bought a temperpedic memory foam topper for my bed. So now I can feel like I’m sleeping on a cloud for a few years and not actually get up in the middle of the night. Honestly I sleep too much but I’m excited to be extra comfy.

Reactions: Dak
Herp derp another fat joke. You're really trying hard to hurt my feelings since you keep reusing jokes. I guess when you're an alcoholic you don't have very good jokes and have to reuse them. I should know.

Last edited:
Herp derp another fat joke. You're really trying hard to hurt my feelings since you keep reusing jokes. I guess when you're an alcoholic you don't have very good jokes and have to reuse them. I should know.
You should edit that again, surely there’s more you could add

Haha the fact that you did a search for 'The Ozzman' and 'skinny jeans' means you were annoyed. That was 10 years ago before I realized that I wasn't a hipster with bad Dad jokes. Lots changed in 10 years but my taste is still superior to most here.

No, I just had to search 'skinny jeans.' In fact, I had already done so recently because I was looking for that conversation between me and CASSETTEISGOD about people sagging their skinny jeans trying to look gangsta but instead just looking like they've got a dump in their pants, because it made me chuckle. While doing so, I remember coming across an old post of yours about liking skinny jeans, so it was already in my head when you made that remark.

And yeah, a lot has changed in 10 years. You just can't pull that look off anymore. But make no mistake, skinny jeans are not just for hipster doofuses:

16473359_1251109594942456_6346485926946831786_n.jpg

You should edit that again, surely there’s more you could add

You just love when I edit stuff. Is that going to start replacing the played out fat jokes? Better watch out, there's a new OzzMeme brewin'!

I went from corduroy shorts to cargo pants to now khakis. I refuse to wear anything until it has already been fashionably vilified.

What about denim shorts?

Last edited: