The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was guest-lurking yesterday trying to find a song I wanted to check out that I couldn't remember the name of (it was that Shining song from the mixtape game) and after 10 minutes I was IRL loling, this forum is legitimately fucking funny and I knew I just had to come back.

You could have just messaged me on FB :).

Not much, pretty sure have larynx cancer from drinking and smoking shit sucks, pretty sure blew out my lymph nodes awile ago and it did not bother me, but this is pretty fucking painfull, i can't fucking stand it,I don't even sleep and can't even go to fucking bed it hurts so fucking bad, i'm hoping i die, i'm probably going to need a voice box,i'm so fuckin pissed and annoyed at myself, recall telling someone if I do not stop smoking and drinking and put on something temporarily am going to have a voice recorder and they act like am crazy shit. idk how you not going to smoke, the pain is so bad you smoke anyways, what are you going to sit there in agony and stuff, shit tons of keystones won't even do anything.

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm suffering and I don't know why which is pretty scary. Its like life is meaningless and I have no future. Idk if its a panic attack or depression or what.

Im watching Trailer Park Boy and trying to calm the fuck down but I have this worry in the back of my mind thats really irritating me.

Not much, live near a store and the owner says i've been harassing customers in store for awile. :lol: i don't care if i don't go to the store but the accusation is weird to me and the dude is full of shit, luckily i have this case manager lately and explained to her and hopefully she can get me a place soon, that's fuckin retarded, he's lucky i don't fuckin sucker punch him.

I probably used to tbh. But now I’m just a classic binge drinker. I go out once a month or every 2 months and drink in excess! I don’t drink at home because I feel then I would have a problem and I wouldn’t be able to stop.

I’ve been going out more frequently lately because I’m off for the summer and a lot of my friends have their 30th birthdays! It’s been expensive!

I think if you drink for 10 hours straight, you don't know when to stop. It doesn't really matter if you go out or not. I used to go out and do the same thing and then I started staying home and doing the same thing. And now I don't drink anymore.

Ten hours drinking is a good effort. We need a breakdown of what was consumed in that time to analyse it in more detail.
End up with a hangover and spending the next two days watching telly with the curtains shut. One of my friends didn't know he was an alcoholic until he filled in one of those questionaires online. You need to end up in A and E at least three Friday nights per month for 6 months running before you need to cut back to be honest.
In Russia, drinking is the cheapest way to feel warm.

Last edited:
I probably used to tbh. But now I’m just a classic binge drinker. I go out once a month or every 2 months and drink in excess! I don’t drink at home because I feel then I would have a problem and I wouldn’t be able to stop.

I’ve been going out more frequently lately because I’m off for the summer and a lot of my friends have their 30th birthdays! It’s been expensive!

That's better health wise than being an alcoholic but I'd rather drink constantly that binge drink and puke once a month.

Went on quite a mushroom hunt today. Phone was mia so no pictures but we ended up with a ton of edible stuff.

CIG fucked up by thinking he had a real friendship with a rando on the internet, let alone with a serial liar and HR manager like Omni.

I agree with this bit a lot. One of my biggest flaws is being too trusting at times of people I consider friends, probably more than they reciprocate.

But I just want to correct some misconceptions and lies I've seen said here since I ragequit. I didn't leave because of anything to do with Omni, I left because of no country. I was genuinely offended because I had some kind of respect for him and didn't expect to be trolled in that way by him. In hindsight I realize he was just being the limey fuck he's always been and I was too sensitive.

Lesson learned of course.