The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Been feeling like shit for the past few weeks. Took some antibiotics about a month ago and my whole body broke out in some weird rash that's just been getting worse. About to finally bite the bullet and take a trip to the ER. I fucking knew not to take those damn anitbiotcs.

i recall omni mentioning TB used to bitch to her on facebook about CiG and others here
that's funny. I dont think i have ever talked about him without her bringing him up. I might have asked once or twice if he was back. And i never said anything in response that i haven't said here. I don't talk shit behind peoples backs bruh. All me and her talk about is music, beer, food etc. The only time this forum was even really brought up is when i asked her what bands/years are guys doing and that was probably around when you guys did the Motorhead thread.

Looks like it. Apparently a bunch of the in-crowd and TB have been conspiring against others here and using Omni as the vessel through which to do their sniping and bitching. It’s all very weird and yucky and I don’t even begin to understand.

I don’t believe that TB was right all along but according to Omni he was also involved in this bizarre conspiratorial backstabbery so I guess he’s had some first-hand knowledge of the seedy underworld of UM and therefore knew more than most of the rest of us who thought we were just posting shit on a message board. I also find it weird that he is/was friends with her/him? on FB when he apparently hated her guts? And I’m guessing Elric was definitely Omni after all? Didn’t Deron himself confirm that that wasn’t the case though?

In summary, I have no idea what is real anymore.
i was involved in what? I have no clue what the fuck you guys are talking about here(thank the gods) and don't even really know what happened with the whole CIG thing other than what i was told by one person. And that one person didnt even talk shit about him.

I don't know why anyone would give out their Facebook accounts or anything to randos on an internet forum tbh.

EDIT: Reading this whole thing over and trying to understand it, I don't view TB differently from anyone else in terms of backhandedness, the "he was right all along" angle is bullshit. Tech was probably the worst out of anyone when it comes to sniping and gossip, regardless of whether he gossips with Omni about shit in the process. He would always bring Facebook and other real-life shit into the equation, e.g. referring to Omni by her first name here when I don't remember her ever doing so of her own accord, or attempting to refer to me by mine (which I've never posted, but I'm 99% sure that he stalked an obscure forum I visit where people call me 'Aiden' as a joke). He'd be the first person to try and dox somebody if he had the info and desire. That being said, there are obviously cliques on this website that get pretty pathetic as well.

Also, who in the fuck is GoD?
I dont gossip, i dont talk shit behind people backs. I find that a disgusting accusation to make tbh. Why would someone as blunt as me need to gossip or talk shit to others when i tell you guys everything up front? And btw you have mentioned your name before on this site when you made some stupid joke post about "my son" and one of his teachers or something. Very easy to see through.

Glorious.

The sole use of the word conspiracy in relation to a metal board is silly as fuck, but we all know TB used that first as he's hysterical and permabutthurt. I still can't understand how a male can get so riled up in hysteria to drama-leave a forum and delete various accounts over the internet, but I guess we must have one such case per week now.

It's 2018 everyone.
First off, i have never used the word conspiracy to describe anything here. Secondly, what various accounts did i delete? I literally have one other "account" i use on the internet for video games and it has never been deleted. It amazes me how some of you guys can sit here and actually fabricate some of these stories like some straight up ho's.

TBH reading through this whole thread just shows that the ones sitting here gossiping and talking shit behind others backs are you guys.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
that's funny. I dont think i have ever talked about him without her bringing him up. I might have asked once or twice if he was back. And i never said anything in response that i haven't said here. I don't talk shit behind peoples backs bruh. All me and her talk about is music, beer, food etc. The only time this forum was even really brought up is when i asked her what bands/years are guys doing and that was probably around when you guys did the Motorhead thread.

i was involved in what? I have no clue what the fuck you guys are talking about here(thank the gods) and don't even really know what happened with the whole CIG thing other than what i was told by one person. And that one person didnt even talk shit about him.

I dont gossip, i dont talk shit behind people backs. I find that a disgusting accusation to make tbh. Why would someone as blunt as me need to gossip or talk shit to others when i tell you guys everything up front? And btw you have mentioned your name before on this site when you made some stupid joke post about "my son" and one of his teachers or something. Very easy to see through.

First off, i have never used the word conspiracy to describe anything here. Secondly, what various accounts did i delete? I literally have one other "account" i use on the internet for video games and it has never been deleted. It amazes me how some of you guys can sit here and actually fabricate some of these stories like some straight up ho's.

TBH reading through this whole thread just shows that the ones sitting here gossiping and talking shit behind others backs are you guys.
Just let it go man. Surely we can come up with some fresh drama. Omni ended up admitting that she made the whole conspiracy thing up anyway.

Just let it go man. Surely we can come up with some fresh drama. Omni ended up admitting that she made the whole conspiracy thing up anyway.

So she/he(i'm still not sure btw) had said i was involved in the whole CIG fiasco? I just had to clear all of this shit up since you guys were all making stuff up about me and gossiping like old hags. I did chuckle when reading the "seedy underworld of UM" part though :lol:

So much of what was said was so sociopathic it's not even worth addressing, let alone months later. Apologies if this turns into a shitstorm now because I responded to something HBB said at that time, but I just wanted to squash a certain perception that I'm some kind of Omni-admirer and a scorned friend-zone cuck.

This forum has always had a bit of toxicity about it, which is kind of why I lurk more than I post (but also cause im lazy). Good to see you both back here though. I find it funny that both of you came back at the same time, but welcome back nonetheless.

Currently listening to an old Garth Brooks cassette that my dad (RIP) had stored in the saddle bag of one of his Harleys.

Reactions: CiG
I'm on a train to Prague. I'm gonna have some late lunch when I get home. I need to water my chillies, hopefully they're not fucking dead. :cry:

EDIT: Gonna have a Pho or Bun Cha.

I still have no fucking idea what is going on.
so_pure_john_oliver.gif

I'm some kind of Omni-admirer and a scorned friend-zone cuck.

How sweet. :saint:

Before you reply, I don't actually think that this is true. I do want to thank you for asking someone to recommend me an album while you were gone. Even though I already knew about the album.

Reactions: CiG
Paid about £400 too much tax last year which woulda been something like $400098823923 not so long ago but now I guess it's basically just $400.

Guess I can buy myself about 1/4 of a Sybian. All I need then is some wheels for it.