The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I watch cutesy anime before bed but I'd imagine that would work just as well. When I was young I'd watch county commissioning to help get to sleep.

Saturday was spent at a funeral for my aunt. She was always so freaking nice to everyone. So sad :(
Today we moved all fucking day! Loaded all our stuff into the garage of the new house.
Tomorrow we finally close on the house. So excited!
I'm sore as fuck!

Just got up. Today is Eevee Community Day for Pokemon Go, so me and the girlfriend are going out to catch shiny Eevees in the afternoon. I'm pumped. Had it booked off work and everything.

lol have you been playing this whole time or did you get back into it? i'm still going, i usually sleep through most of our community days though

I just saw a video on instagram of some girls from my school at some concert looking like they were having the time of their lives to some random generic 3 note melody that sounded like it was pulled straight out of the ass end of the music industry.

I'm about done with that site, once school starts I wont need it

Instagram is a fine outlet for people that have a knack for getting interesting images and it’s good for networking and promotion, but of course it’s cluttered with narcissistic fuckwits and dumb images of uninteresting crap.

Reactions: PrincessHades
I never stopped. lol. in fact I play the hardest Ive ever played. Soon I'll reach 40.

Also I got sixteen Eevee shinies over the weekend.

haha nice. i got one but i only clicked like 15 and i think it's a 1/24 rate so i did ok lol

i'm lvl 34, i play fairly casually these days. i'll probably get more into it again when gen 4 eventually hits. how many species have you got?

At least I have the cooler regional. Mr Mime can suck a dick

Update: I did an evolve. 113 hoenn. Suck it Gary.

Last edited:
shit

yeah mr mime is trash and it's insanely common here, way more common than tauros is in the US i believe.

i've still only seen 2 slakoth since gen 3 hit. i feel like they're ultra common for everyone else but they're just non-existent here. same deal with wingull, and i've never seen a chimecho.