The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

shit

yeah mr mime is trash and it's insanely common here, way more common than tauros is in the US i believe.

i've still only seen 2 slakoth since gen 3 hit. i feel like they're ultra common for everyone else but they're just non-existent here. same deal with wingull, and i've never seen a chimecho.

I see at least four or five Tauros a day. Wingull is common as fuck here.

Slakoth is rare but not terribly hard to get (one spawns every one or two days in town here) and Ive seen one Chimecho.

Im pissed that Houndour is such a rare spawn here. Small town so we get literally no spawns for it and with it being recently introduced as a shiny Im pissed. As much as the rest of the team hates to admit it, I'm pretty much Mystic's shiny/100% hunter where I'm from.

If I ever visit the UK I'll trade you a Tauros for a Mime. Make sure its your oldest though for highest chance at a lucky.

Speaking of luckies, me and the girlfriend traded shiny Magikarps and ours both luckied. I was puuumped. Went from having a like... 29% (1/12/5) or something like that, can't remember) to 87% (11/15/13). Lucky shiny Karp. Bask in my glory.

Last edited:
Instagram is a fine outlet for people that have a knack for getting interesting images and it’s good for networking and promotion, but of course it’s cluttered with narcissistic fuckwits and dumb images of uninteresting crap.
This woman makes nonsensical comments on just about every pic on a Cliff Burton account that I follow.
139CD42E-6F91-4852-8B20-7D08E5FD714B.jpeg
767D1B38-41DB-4C36-9991-90B5AAA22F7D.jpeg
CBABFC95-4234-4111-A63C-C51CECD519B4.jpeg
3C929121-6076-4AAD-B8B4-DF46D529412A.jpeg
730FCD18-0207-4612-A31B-FFB430C10734.jpeg
Internet eh?

Reactions: CiG
I see at least four or five Tauros a day. Wingull is common as fuck here.

Slakoth is rare but not terribly hard to get (one spawns every one or two days in town here) and Ive seen one Chimecho.

Im pissed that Houndour is such a rare spawn here. Small town so we get literally no spawns for it and with it being recently introduced as a shiny Im pissed. As much as the rest of the team hates to admit it, I'm pretty much Mystic's shiny/100% hunter where I'm from.

If I ever visit the UK I'll trade you a Tauros for a Mime. Make sure its your oldest though for highest chance at a lucky.

Speaking of luckies, me and the girlfriend traded shiny Magikarps and ours both luckied. I was puuumped. Went from having a like... 29% (1/12/5) or something like that, can't remember) to 87% (11/15/13). Lucky shiny Karp. Bask in my glory.

i see four or five mr mime a day if i'm just sitting in my house, if i actually go somewhere they're fucking endless though

i actually work opposite what for the past couple weeks was a houndour nest, not to rub it in or anything. changed to numel now tho. there was an event a while back where houndour was ultra common, were you not playing then? i'm assuming you played a lil less during gen 2 given it's the one gen where i have more than you.

i've probably sent my oldest mimes into willow's meat grinder at this point tbh, didn't know they'd ever be worth anything. i haven't done much trading yet, most of the people i know who play it don't live nearby. that's pretty great though.

I am sitting happily playing my Classical Guitar, but, I also am receiving cravings to make some coffee, then I overrule it and carry on, but it comes back.

MERCURY CHOICE.jpg

Decisions.

Can vs will. Different questions.

Fair point. Not really sure how independent stores compete with the lower prices found online, in my experience they seem to jack the price up and hope for the best. My local independent music store balances that out with a huge second hand section and will buy from you if you have anything to sell.

Fair point. Not really sure how independent stores compete with the lower prices found online, in my experience they seem to jack the price up and hope for the best. My local independent music store balances that out with a huge second hand section and will buy from you if you have anything to sell.

The thing about independent vs chain stores is you can't group independents like you can chains. For example, I've been in really cool independent FLGS and I've been in LGS worthy of no F.